couple dashes of cayenne pepper ( depending on how spicy you want it)
Instructions for crust:
1) In a microwave safe bowl, melt mozerella and cream cheese for about 1 -1.5 mins or until cheese is just melted. Be careful with this part as to not brown the cheese. So check on it every 30 seconds or so.
2) once cheese is melted, add in your egg and mix with a silicone spatula ( helps to keep it from sticking) until well combined. This should start to form a ball similar to a dough ball.
3) add your almond meal and spices and combine well. form into a ball and allow to cool.
Instructions for filling:
1) in a large skillet, melt butter and sautee your onions and bell pepper. add ground beef and cook until well browned.
2) add your spices and beef broth and simmer until broth is evaporated.
3) allow to cool for 10-15 minutes before you attempt the next steps.
Making your patties:
1) grease your hands with olive oil!
2) separate your dough into 4 equal balls.
3) on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, spread each ball to form an even circle ( like you’re forming a pizza crust). Don’t spread it too thin. maybe like, half an inch thick? idk, i don’t measure shit but you know what i mean. You will have to continue to grease your hands to do this, because the dough will stick to your fingers and you will rip it! I learned this lesson on my first attempt!
4) Scoop an equal amount into each circle and fold the dough over. grease finger tips some more and press the crust down at the edges to make a seal.
5) bake at 400 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until nicely golden brown. allow to cool for 5 minutes and enjoy!!
Hello there, what will you be singing today?
Just a song that yells love.
Oky go ahead when you're ready :)
I DON'T CARE WHAT PEOPLE SAY WHEN WERE TOGETHER CAUSE YOU MAKE ME STRONG, IM IN LOVE WITH LOU AND ALL HIS LITTLE THINGS, CHICKEN STUFFED WITH MOZERELLA CHEESE WRPPED IN PARMA HAM- THE SCRIPT WAS WRITTEN AND I SAW IT IN YOUR EYES BABY WE'RE PERFECT. aND THEY DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE I LOVE LOU'S LARRRRRRY AF