Witchy Weekend Flicks!
Watching some movies on a Saturday night, whether with friends or alone, is tons of fun. You can whip up some fantastic snacks and wrap yourself in a blanket. So sit down because here’s the show.
1. Practical Magic. Seriously if you haven’t seen this yet, what are you doing? Sandra Bullock literally slays in this movie. It has the all-out witchy vibe you’ve been dying for. Plus, it’s good enough to watch again.
2. The Craft. Now, I’m pretty sure basically every witch has watched this one, but who cares? Frankly, it is brilliant and a total classic. Let your 90′s passion fill your heart. It’s also a great movie to fall asleep to pretty much every night.
3. Kiki’s Delivery Service. I own this movie and let me just say-it is worth every compliment that has come its way (and more). The animation is incredibly stunning and the characters are vivacious and relatable. The plot is innocent and inspiring, and don’t even get me started on Kiki’s house in the beginning.
4. The Love Witch. Reminiscent of 70′s technicolor bursts, this movie is a must watch. Everything about it looks like they actually filmed the movie during the 70′s, from the gorgeous witch house (you’ll know what I’m talking about) to the cover.
5. Howl’s Moving Castle. Although it isn’t strictly based off of witches, this movie is bursting at the seams with all the magic you’ve been looking for. Wizards and witches pretty much dominate the Waste. Howl himself knows some pretty dang impressive magic (like, really dang impressive magic). All the spells and potions will make you drool!
6. Hocus Pocus. Do I even need to put this in here? If you haven’t seen it, just. Yeah. You need to see this movie like right now.
Hope you loved this post and if you want more like it, please request. In the meantime, have fun and happy bewitching!