if you'd be open to do it, what are your headaconans (all!) For a one, lovely redhead, George Weasley ?
okay, so i love thinking about how the twins are different. people try to morph them into one person, but i think other than their humor and ingenious minds, they are actually pretty different people. i’m all for doing this.
- i imagine that george is the romantic.
- he is the secret and very sensitive sap who easily gets his feelings hurt.
- but he hides it with his humor, and really, only fred and ginny ever saw that side of him before the war.
- he had no idea ginny saw it.
- but she did.
- he was the type that would cry if a puppy were to die in front of his eyes.
- or when he was younger and was teased, he would run away from everyone to go and cry with only fred around.
- he wouldn’t show people this side of him, because george was the type to want to keep this all private.
- but after the war - without fred to confide in and show his true self to anymore.
- he turned to ginny.
- finally, she thought.
- ginny always knew the truth anyway, but she never brought it up.
- i’m pretty sure most of the family truly knew, but they would never say anything.
- it is sort of like they all truly knew percy’s nature, even though he tried to hide it behind a pompous attitude.
- that’s the thing about the weasley kids; it wasn’t only ron that was insecure. they all had their one major insecurity.
- for george, that was his sensitivity and his romantic nature.
- mainly because it wasn’t as “socially acceptable” for a guy to be like that.
- but after fred died and he opened up to ginny more - he started to embrace it, because he knew fred would have wanted him to.
- so george started swapping romance novels with hermione.
- and ginny and him would go to muggle theaters to see the types of movies that made you cry.
- and george even started volunteering at st. mungos to help patients.
- and he would use his jokes and creations from the joke shop to brighten people’s days - not only for pranks.
- i just really love sensitive george weasley, okay. i really imagine fred sort of being opposite of him.
- other than their ingenious minds and humor - they were really two very different people.
- and that was okay.
- it’s still okay.