@fatgirlgetsfitatlast and @frontalbread both tagged me for this question thing. Fortunately, Val had already answered Drew’s question, so I don’t have to do any fancy reorganizing.
Rules: Answer all questions, add one question of your own and tag people
1. coke or pepsi: Coke Zero
2. disney or dreamworks: I am a recent convert to the House of Mouse
3. coffee or tea: Coffee
4. books or movies: Books.
5. windows or mac: Mac
6. dc or marvel: Marvel
7. x-box or playstation: We have a PS4 and YaYa loves it
8. dragon age or mass effect: I don’t game, but I did meet Mark Meers who does a voice (an important one?) for ME last year and he was lovely.
9. night owl or early riser: Night Owl
10. cards or chess: Cards
11. chocolate or vanilla: Vanilla
12. vans or converse: Brooks. If I had to choose between the two listed, cons, but they always seem to give me a blister right behind the ball of my big toe
13. Lavellan, Trevelyan, Cadash, or Adaar: I’m not sure?
14. fluff or angst: Angst.
15. beach or forest: I’m from the left coast. Both.
16. dogs or cats: dogs.
17. clear skies or rain: clear, but there’s a place for rain.
18. cooking or eating out: Cooking
19. spicy food or mild food: mild. I’m a wuss.
20. halloween/samhain or solstice/yule/christmas: Halloween
21. would you rather forever be a little too cold or a little too hot: too cold. Add a blanket and you’re set.
22. if you could have a superpower, what would it be: If I could make teleportation a super power, that would be pretty cool.
23. animation or live action: Live action
24. paragon or renegade: if this is non-specific to a fandom, then I’m going to say I’m a little of both.
25. baths or showers: Showers
26. team cap or team ironman: Team Cap. Tony is my problematic fave, but team cap.
27. fantasy or sci-fi: Sci-Fi
28. do you have three or four favourite quotes, if so what are they:
The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff. (Carl Sagan)
29. youtube or netflix: Netflix
30. harry potter or percy jackson: Harry Potter
31. when do you feel accomplished: When I move.
32. star wars or star trek: Both. Currently much bigger on Star Trek.
33. paperback books or hardback books: Paperbacks
34. horror or rom-com: rom-com
35. tv shows or movies: TV Shows
36. favourite animal: narwhal. If that doesn’t count, penguin.
37. favourite genre of music: Too hard to choose. next.
38. least favourite book: The kind that crop up at book clubs all the time.
39. favourite season: Summer and Autumn
40. song that’s currently stuck in your head:
41. what kind of pyjama’s do you wear: depends on the weather.
42. How many existential crises do you have on an average day: Not many.
43. If you can only choose one song to be played at your funeral, what would it be: I’m not planning on having a funeral.
44. Favourite theme song to a TV show: Probably the Cheers one? Maybe the MASH one.
45. Harry Potter movies or books: I think the final 3 books could have used some editing. I think the final 4 movies probably edited too much… So you really need both.
46. Favourite traditional food from your family: Turkey dinner
47. Favourite decade from 1900-now: 80s
48.A song that no matter the mood, it’ll make you smile? Benny and the Jets. Because I will always see YaYa running around singing along: “She’s got electric boobs, and lots of shoes!”
49. Lord of the Rings or the Hobbit? LotR. I couldn’t be bothered with the Hobbit.
50. Deadpool or Wolverine? They’re both Canadian, so either.
51: What’s your party trick? Being ridiculous.
52. Favourite place you’ve even been on vacation? All my best memories are tied up either in Barkerville or North Vancouver. So… memory-wise? Either of those. California was pretty epic. So was Europe…
I’m not adding a question because I am so out of touch that I’m not sure who’s been tagged.