I feel for Shinichi a little too much in this arc.
1. This is the first time he consumed the anti-dote twice in a short span of time, consecutively. To feel your bones melting more than once in a week is…??
2. I’m sure he planned on kissing Ran from the get go, but then Heiji’s voice change fiasco happened. It caught him off guard. Now, he is unsure how to initiate the kiss.
3. Realising his worst fear when he sees that photograph of Ran with Okita; I know it’s a joke (he probably knows it on some level too), but I’m sure he is having his darkest nightmares realised that Ran is ‘moving on’.
4. Not being able to concentrate enough to do what he is good at: deduction.
Shin’s going to need a long bed rest after the arc. There, there, you are doing your best.
Japanese Fans Rank The Anime Couples They Want to Split Up
So we’ve got to give props to charapedia.jp, who released the results of a poll this week asking not “what are your favorite anime couples,” but “what anime couples would you like to see break up?”
The top 10 “break up already!” results look like this:
10. Naruto and Hinata (Naruto) 9. Makoto Itou and Sekai Saionji (School Days) 8. Shinichiro Nakagami and Hiromi Yuasa (true tears) 7. Kira Yamato and Lacus Clyne (Gundam Seed) 6. Sasuke Uchiha and Sakura Haruno (Naruto)
5. Raku Ichijou and Chitoge Kirisaki (Nisekoi)
4. Makoto Itou and Kotonoha Katsura (School Days)
3. Yoshirin and Micchi (Crayon Shin-chan)
2. Kirito (Kazuto Kirigaya) and Asuna Yuuki (Sword Art Online)
1. Shinichi Kudou (Conan) and Ran Mouri (Detective Conan)
Hi, thanks for reading! @theanimeshontimesis your #1 source of anime, manga, live action, videos game and con news! Basically everything an Otaku lives for! Come check us out, dont just like and re-blog but follow! We promise to never disappoint.
I grew up watching Toonami after school every day. Ronin Warriors almost always came on before Sailor Moon (or right after). These boys never failed to brighten my day with their goofy antics and heroics. And we can’t forget how much of a badass Lady Kayura is, being able to handle two Troopers and keep the upper hand on her own, or how smart and capable Natsuti proved herself to be with her research and just general ability to suddenly be able to take care of 5 teenage boys while still being mostly a child herself. Rediscovering it years later as Yoroiden Samurai Troopers, I found a whole new appreciation for the show and its storytelling.