Scientists of Mount Holyoke
1. Rachael Fuller Brown (class of 1920) and Elizabeth Hazen, prominent chemists who discovered the first anti-fungal antibiotic.
2. Virginia Apgar (class of 1929), receiving an award as Woman of the Year in Science and Research from the Ladies Home Journal. She was an obstetrical anesthesiologist, most famous for the Apgar score of assessing the health of newborns.
3. Four faculty members dressed as science wizards for the 1956 Faculty Show.
4. Zoological Laboratory at Williston Hall, c. 1890.
5. Student dressed as the element radium for the 75th Anniversary celebration in 1912.