8 Things we can Learn from Introverts
1. Solitude and loneliness are not the same thing.
2. You can be alone and enjoy your own company.
3. You can be alone and be at peace with who you are.
4. Being alone can help you access your authentic, genuine self.
5. It can help you to discover who you want to be, and the goals and achievements that are meaningful to you.
6. Being alone can help develop your creativity.
7. It can help us to establish healthy personal boundaries.
8. It can make us more alert and sensitive to others’ needs.