car and I brainstormed some Parks and Rec election results and scenarios to make ourselves feel better. Reblog and add with your own.
- Leslie offers to stop eating waffles if Hillary could win and then mutters to herself a second later “No, that’s crazy; i can’t do that. i’m sorry, Leslie.”
- Ann running over in the early hours Wednesday morning with a full nursing bag preparing for the worst
- Leslie, Ben, and Ann all yell “DONALD TRUMP’S NEVER HAD A REAL JOB IN HIS LIFE” in various inflections for about twenty five minutes
- Leslie suddenly sliding to the floor every few hours when she remembers. she wraps herself in every coat, scarf, and hat she owns and hibernates in there for a day or two
- Leslie tackles Jamm in the hall when she comes back to work: “you know what you did!”
- Leslie wearing and passing out buttons with the MADD logo “The second D doesn’t stand for anything. Thats just how mad I am.”
- Ann and Madeline Albright coaxing Leslie out of the bedroom when she’s depressed
- Chris makes a list of all his favorite things about Hillary to read to Leslie and ends up crying halfway through. He goes on a marathon tour of the tri-state area. Which comprises traveling to participate in marathons because he just has to keep moving for a while and not stop
- Leslie smacks her face sometimes, even years later, to see if she’s actually just maybe still asleep
- Tom starts a new successful business called Black and Brown of the latest styles and fashions and only hires people of color
- the thing that gets Leslie out of her funk is Ron coming over and telling her how much he hates government and how he thinks the two-party system is flawed and the electoral college is ruining the country and whats’ the point anymore. and then he shows her an I Voted sticker on which he’s written “i’m with Leslie”. Leslie starts to cry for a few minutes and then goes “but you actually voted for Hillary, right?”
- The Pawnee Goddesses’ next four years are already booked for visiting political representatives, staging sit-ins, protests, and fundraisers. Ron always drives the bus. Andy is in charge of new recruits. Tom designs uniforms. Ann looks pretty.
- Galentines Day becomes a movement and organization dedicated to helping women and they celebrate it every day. Waffle buttons become a symbol of the movement
- The Parks gang runs into the entire Meagle Clan at a rally. They stand slackjawed for thirty seconds. Tom faints because Ginuwine is there
- “PCP is going to seem like a walk in Roosevelt park compared to this.“ Leslie shows the camera a 3-inch binder labeled "LSD: Let’s Steer Democrat”
- Andy spends a part of every Johnny Karate show educating kids about tolerance and how to be a good person
- April is president of Galentines day and has a secret binder of her plans that she won’t ever show Leslie bc she’s pretty sure it might actually kill her
- Andy graduates with a minor in women’s studies, goes to every protest even if he’s not always sure what’s going on. (April explains it)
he seems like he’s only half getting it and then volunteers to speak at one protest. the speech is one of the most relevant, aware, inspiring speeches in modern history it goes viral on buzzfeed.
he gets invited to ellen and spends the whole time talking about finding nemo and dancing
when asked to explain how he wrote it he says he asked himself a simple question: WWLKD
- April runs for senate. She wins.