Have you done Stephanie Brown yet?
- First impression: Meh. Great. Another blonde superhero.
- Impression now: STEEEEEEEPPPPHHHHHHHH Oh my gosh, you come from so much and you have developed SO MUCH. Your friendship with Cassandra is one of the most beautiful things to come out of the early 2000s in Gotham. I adore your snark, and man oh man the new Spoiler costume is DOPE, man!
- Favorite moment: That time she dressed up, fixed her hair, put on makeup, and walked into Black Gate to visit her dad just to beat the shit out of him. It was like. One of the most badass moments of all time. You could practically hear “These boots were made for walking” playing. Oh my GOD
[Robin (1993-2009) #16]
- Idea for a story: Not at the moment!
- Unpopular opinion: I wrote it out on some post on here, but basically I didn’t find her leaving the team in ‘Tec temporarily to be all that out of character or devastating to he characterization in the Rebirth continuity? I definitely prefer it to how she was handled in the Preboot. But having lived through both in real time, maybe I just have more of a weird position viewing all this from. I forget just how many current Stephanie and Cassandra fans didn’t live through those storylines being a monthly investment and how shitty it was for both of them through most of their existences.
- Favorite relationship: The friendship between her and Cassandra Cain just <3 <3 <3
- Favorite headcanon: I do adore the idea that that moment above is something of a Steph trait – she very much wears her confidence on her sleeves so when she feels like she needs the extra confidence and strength to do something big or worriesome, she goes straight to the closet for a big flashy makeover and exuding her confidence on the outside as well as the inside.
I also adore the headcanon that she’s nearly a head taller than Tim and Cass. NO ONE CAN TAKE THIS HEADCANON FROM ME.