For those of you who don’t already know (it’s all over tumblr so I’m assuming you all know) last night How I Met Your Mother came to an end. So many people are disappointed with the finale which makes me sad but I think what’s important is that so many brilliant things came out of that show. I’ve grown up with himym and I’ve learnt so much from it so I wanted to share with you 21 life lessons I’ve learnt from himym and even of you don’t watch it (you should) these rules still apply.
1. Things have to fall apart to make way for better things
2. Nothing good ever happens after 2am
3. Whatever you do in this life is not legendary, unless your friends are there to see it
4. You have to there for the big moments
5. If you’re going through hell that’s okay, because in the end it’ll make the lesson clearer
6. Find the happy ending you deserve
7. You have to let go of the person you’re not meant to be with, so you can become available for the one who’s right for you.
8. Fight for what you believe in
9. Give your friends really rad nicknames (but don’t let them create their own *cough* t-mose)
10. If you can’t agree on something take it to a vote
11. Interventions are important
12. Don’t rush into things because good things take time
13. It’s never too early to plan ahead
14. If you find someone you love, love them forever
15. Let the universe take over, it has plans for you
16. If you want to see something legendary you’re going to have to wait for it
17. When you find someone you want to keep around, do something about it
18. Don’t postpone joy
19. You know it’s true love if you can imagine sitting on a porch with them when you’re old and grey
20. Find someone who doesn’t just accept your flaws, but loves you for them
21. Your friends, are your family
goodbye marshmallow, lilypad, robin sparkles, swarley and teddy westside! thank you for being 5 friends I’ve come to love as my own
The “Run The Club” series is back!! Mixing together the
biggest HipHop & RnB records with some afro beats for good measure.
Take a listen and enjoy.
1. Peter Jackson ft YG & Mazze - Hold Up 2. Tech N9ne - Hood Go Crazy (feat. 2 Chainz & BoB) 3. Tyga - Hollywood 3. DJ Khaled Ft Chris Brown & Lil Wayne & Big Sean - How Many Times 4. Juicy J Ft Rae Sremmurd - Already 5. The Weeknd - The Hills 6. Fetty Wap Ft Drake - My Way 7. Ty Dolla $ign - Only Right ft. YG, Joe Moses & TeeCee4800 - Only Right 8. Chris Brown, Tyga ft. ScHoolboy Q - Bitches N Marijuana 9. Omarion ft. Dej Loaf, Trey Songz, Ty Dolla $ign & Rick Ross - Post To Be (Remix) 10. RJ Ft. Ty Dolla $ign & Joe Moses - Your Money 11. T-Pain ft Juicy J - Make That Shit Work 12. Krept & Konan Ft Jeremih - Freak Of The Week 13. Jamie XX Ft Young Thug & Popcaan - Good Times 14. Busy Signal - Text Message 15. Dem Man Der - E45 16. J Hus - Lean & Bop