So I recently started up an etsy shop called StarchilsTreasures. It has a sort of fairy theme to it. You’ve probably already seen some listing posts on my blog for my face masks.
Anyway, I don’t have a lot of money and the money I do make ends up going towards the next product in my shop.
- Unseelie- charcoal clay mask
- Dryad- French green clay mask
- Gaia- chocolate face mask
- Rouge- red Moroccan clay mask
Product ideas to come eventually:
- Seelie- turmeric face mask
- Rose- rose kaolin clay mask
- Glisten- clay mask for oily skin
- Various dusting powders (unscented, scented, non/sparkly)
- bath bombs in various scents
- seed bombs
- various handmade garden items
- Flowery cushions
^ The seed bombs, garden items, and cushions go along with the “treasures” part of my shops name.
I’ll try not to do a lot of posting on this blog about my shop but I would like my followers to at least be aware of it. It would mean so much to me if you could check it out. I also have a coupon code NEWPRODUCT which knocks 10% of your order. And I just added the code LOCALPICKUP for my local friends (currently residing in MANTECA, CALIFORNIA) so they don’t have to pay and wait for shipping.
Thank you so much if you took the time to check out my shop or at least read/like/reblog this post. It means a lot to me and I hope you have a wonderful evening. 💖