So I rarely get one of these so I want to thank the amazing morninghaze!
Rules: 1) Post the rules 2) Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked 3) Write 11 new ones 4) Tag 11 new people and link them to the post 5) Actually tell them you tagged them
1. If you could marry any superhero who would it be and why?
I’m not a massive superhero fan, but I think I would pick Captain America. From what I’ve seen/read of him he sounds like a real sweetheart!
2. A song that never fails to make you happy?
Hmm I don’t listen to a lot of upbeat happy songs. I mostly listen to classical/instrumental music that soothes my mood than happy it? (I sound all depressing now haha). But I do enjoy ‘Good Feeling by Flo Rida.’ You can always count on me playing that song if I go out for the night etc.
3. Who you would want to be stranded on an island with (fictional or real)?
Ugh such a hard question!! I’d have to say the eleventh doctor. I love that man like crazy, and the added bonus that we could just jump in the Tardis and go anywhere in time and space. The eleventh doctor just makes me think that anything’s possible and that the smallest things are sometimes the most important.
4. What does your URL mean?
Itsjustplayingthegame came about when I was sitting down trying to think of something really smart for my URL. I think I had just finished watching Sherlock, the episode the scandal of Belgravia, and I loved the character Irene Adler. She said something along the line that she was just playing the game. I (because I’m hella deep like that) created my URL for the stupid things we do in life without realising we do them; life being the “game” and just playing it being our “actions.” Might be a bit stupid but I like it :)
5. If you could be a mythical creature what would you be?
Hmmmm I’d say I would want to be a Griffin, I think they’re pretty cool.
5. Greatest holiday you’ve ever had?
When I went to Scotland with my dad. He showed me where he grew up as a kid and I met my extended family. Living in Australia puts us away from them, so it was nice putting faces to the names.
6. Your last meal on earth?
One of my mum’s legendary meals. It’ll be a tough one to pick!
7. Favourite Author and why?
I don’t really have a favourite author. I like so many but being able to pick a favourite is almost impossible for me. With many authors I love one of their series and not practically enjoy their other work. Some of my fav authors would be Abigail Roux, George R.R. Martin, Mary Calmes, Anne Tenino, JK Rowling and Tinnean.
8. The ultimate pet and why?
I’m a dog lover so of course I’d pick a dog. The reason? Because they love you as you are, you are their whole world, and the joy I receive from them is utterly priceless. To me there is no other ultimate pet.
9. Childhood toy, name and do you still have them? (e.g. Mine was a white dog teddy called Dodger)
My childhood toy is Eddie, a Christmas bear my rents bought me one year. I do still have him, he sleeps with me every night and I’m not ashamed to say that without him I have a restless sleep.
10. Do you have a piece of jewellery you never remove and why?
I favor silver bracelets. I did get a bracelet from my aunties when I went to Scotland 6 years ago, but it was a stylish one not intended to wear everyday so it broke! *sad face* but now I wear three bracelets on my left wrist that I never take off. A single Pandora bracelet (from my sister), a Thomas Sabo silver bracelet (New one from the family back home) and a black leather Pandora (that’s a set of three I gave to my two best friends). I wear them because I like having a physical item reminding I have awesome people in my life.
11. What one thing freaks/creeps you out the most?
Insects!!! I creep me the f!ck out! (except ladybirds and butterflys).
1. Do you have any new year’s resolutions, and if so what are they?
2. What is your favourite past time?
3. What are you most looking forward to in 2014?
4. If you could travel to any point in time, where would it be and why?
5. What is the first thing people notice about you?
6. If you were asked to join any cast of any fandom, which one would you choose and why?
7. What does your URL mean?
8. You have to take the ‘One ring’ to be destroyed! Who would you take with you to Mordor? (You have to pick at least 5).
9. What is the one thing that can guarantee you smile?
10. You’re having a dinner party but you need two more guests! If you could only pick from who you are following on tumblr/or your followers, who would you pick and why?
11. If you had the ability to change one thing about yourself, whether it be your personality or body, what would it be and why?