Warnings: Smut, unprotected sex (wrap it up, people), Season 12 spoilers
A/N: This just popped into my mind and I ran with it… I hope you all enjoy it :-) Thank you to the lovely @remember-me-forever-silent-angel for looking this over for me and easing my mind! Love you, Steph!
It was no secret that Spencer was a morning person. He loved breakfast foods and coffee. He loved to watch the sun peek over the edge of the earth, turning the whole sky a glorious mosaic of red, orange, and yellow. He loved that it was like a brand new page to his book of life.
imagine jungkook waking you up by placing soft kisses all over your face. when you sleepily object, he just throws off the covers and start playfully kissing your sides and stomach, leaving you feeling tingly and warm all too early in the morning.
- He would be a very fun, caring and clingy boyfriend.
- He would have no shame with his love for you. He would want to show the whole world that you were his at all times.
- He would take countless selfies with you and also pictures of you when you didn’t even know because when he was away he missed you terribly and wanted a wide array of pictures to warm his heart.
- Everyone who knew him would know how much he loved you because he talked about you none stop to the point of annoying those around him sometimes but he really didn’t care.
- He would love to have couple items with you such as matching jerseys and phone-cases. He would also always remind you to use these matching items whenever he was using his.
- Whenever he was at the studio for long he would send you various pictures and messages and call you whenever he could because he knew you were missing him and he was missing you too.
- When he would go on tour for a long time it would be very hard for him. He would often cry because he missed you so much. However he made sure and called you every single day if only for a minute because he needed to hear your voice to fall asleep.
- When you were on your period he would try his best to please you. He would give you lots of kisses to make you happy and pout at you whenever your mood swings made you blow up on him. However that wouldn’t deter him from cuddling you two seconds later.
- Whenever you were angry at him he would hate it. He would do all he could to get you to forgive him for whatever. He would cuddle you, kiss you and beg you to not be angry because you were his world.
- When he was angry with you he would frown a lot and fold his arms, sitting far away from you and trying his best not to look at you because if he so much as glanced at you he would forgive you.
- If you guys were ever arguing and you started to cry he would give in instantly, not caring if you were wrong or not because he hated seeing you crying.
- If you would cry because you were sad about something it would pain him so much. He would almost feel like he wanted to cry too. He would cuddle you and try to make you stop.
- He would love to see you do aegyo for him, he would actually beg you to do it sometimes and when you did he would coo at you because he thought you were cute. He would also do a lot of aegyo for you on a daily basis.
- In public Taehyung would have no shame with skinship. He loved to show the world that you were his in anyway possible. He always had some sort of physical contact with you may it be holding hands or him back hugging you. Whilst sitting his hand would either be in yours or on your leg, he just loved to touch you. He also wouldn’t be ashamed to give you kisses in public or grab your butt.
- That skinship would triple at home when noone was there. He would always be by your side pulling you to cuddle into him or kissing you all over.
- When you were both at home he would follow you around the house no matter what you were doing, he was like a puppy. If you were sweeping he would be right there holding the dust pan, if you were cooking he would be right there tasting without your permission, if you were showering he would be right there trying to get in with you.
- You would always be awake before him and would have to wake him up every morning, you were his alarm clock.
- Whenever any one of you were sick the other would get sick soon after since he stuck so close to you the sickness always spread and always ended up with both of you laying in bed being sick together.
- Dates and just normal outings with him would be really fun. He really knew how to make anything fun so there would never be a dull moment with him.
- He would have a lot of nicknames for you, calling you anything that came to mind no matter how cheesy it was. The most frequent pet name that left his lips however was simply baby.
- He would love to talk about your future together, asking you what your babies names would be and how many kids you wanted and so on.
- He would love to tease you and harass you a lot. He would often come up behind you and surprise you with starting an intense tickle fight leaving both of you breathless at the end.
- He’d love to get your attention. He loved when you pet him up and played with his hair and baby talked to him. He just liked to be babied.
- If you reverted your attention away from him however, he would always pout sadly at you making you feel extremely guilty.
- Tae’s favorite thing to do with you however was cuddle. He would love to just lay with you in bed with your limbs tangled and his head in your boobs whilst you played with his hair.
- Sex with Taehyung would be absolutely amazing.
- He would know exactly how and when to switch it up. He would know when he should take charge and lead the way and he would also know when to submit to you and let you have your way with him.
- Some nights he would slam you to your bedroom door and fuck you like never before and other nights you would have him begging you to just ride him already, it was always interesting.
- He would be a huge fan of hickeys, leaving them all over you, in both places that were clearly visible and places that were hidden. When he wasn’t on tour, there was never a time when you didn’t have a hickey. He loved to mark you and show the world exactly who you belong to.
- He would also love when you marked him as well. BTS staff would scold him for it but that didn’t stop him from asking you to mark him because honestly he didn’t care what anyone else said.
- If you ever got him jealous or angered him, sex that night would always be extra rough which you liked anyways.
- He would be really into eating you out. It would be his favorite thing to do. He almost enjoyed it as much as you did. He was very skilled at this, knowing exactly how to use his tongue to have you screaming his name. He would also be a tease with this as well doing it slowly at first to have you squirming.
- He would be really into biting as well. Loving to bite you and also loving to be bitten. It just turned him on so much. It wouldn’t be uncommon to find bite marks on your skin the morning after.
- He would be so into dirty talk. He would love to whisper seductive things to you, telling you exactly what he wanted and how he wanted it. He would sometimes whisper naughty things to you in public just to fluster you.
- He would also like to experiment with sex toys on you. Seeing which ones you liked and learning new ways to use them on you.
- Taehyung would just be an amazing boyfriend who never failed to make you feel loved and appreciated and who really knew how to take care of you.
He did not believe in love at first sight till he met you. As cheesy as it sounds, he was oblivious to the concept till you walked into his life.
He believed in taking things slow, meaning that in the first few weeks of dating he insisted on asking permission for everything he wanted to do.
Your first kiss together was after the two of you went on a romantic picnic in the park. Walking hand-in-hand you both made your way back to the mansion, in the dead of night. Just as you reached your bedroom, he cupped your cheek and asked if he could kiss you. Instead of answering, you leaned in and kissed him.
Between keeping order at the mansion and recruiting new mutants, Charles doesn’t really have a lot of time to be going out on dates. Therefore, the two of you improvise.
Most of the time, you end of bringing food to his office. The two of you having a makeshift date, prompting him to take a break from his incessant stream of work to spend time with you.
When you manage to drag him away for longer periods of time, the two of you enjoy taking long walks around the mansion grounds.
He enjoys the scenery, fresh air, and of course the view; however, he often becomes distracted by your presence. Instead, spending more time staring at you than the view.
He’s usually the first one up in the morning, but after his alarm clock rings and you don’t wake up, he honestly doesn’t have the heart to wake you up.
Instead, he opts to let you sleep in—even if it’s only for a little while longer. This often times leaves you to scold him, after you wake up nearly a half an hour before you’re scheduled to report for work.
However, on the days that you are able to sleep in, he enjoys wrapping his arm around you. Both of you sleeping well into the morning.
He loves cuddling with you, as you’re always the small spoon and he’s the big spoon. Truthfully, he always initiates the cuddling, loving the feeling of you pressed against his side and curled up into his chest at night.
Charles loves sneaking you up to the roof of the mansion, both of you watching the twinkling stars late at night, whispering shared secrets in the dark night.
Both of you are dubbed the parents of the mansion, if anyone had a problem, they wouldn’t hesitate to come to either of you for help.
While being a cuddler, he is also a hugger. Whenever you have a stressful day at work, he loves to embrace you and place his chin on top of your head.
When he has his accident and ends up in pushing you away, but you swear to God that you will never leave his side.
Chapter Summary: After once again running into Jensen in the hallway, he finally makes the decision to do something he should have the moment he saw you.
You’ve just gotten a job as one of the makeup artists on the set of Supernatural. Nervous on the first day, you become completely awkward, winning the affection of the divorced Jensen Ackles. You try to fight your desire for him, but he thwarts you at every turn. Will you be able you separate work and play, or will you let Jensen win?
It was three mornings into your job, that you were running late. Nothing that morning had gone as planned, and you felt flustered and crazed. Your alarm clock had been shut off due to a power surge, your hot water ran out in the shower, and just as you were shutting the door, you spilled coffee all over your blouse.
Mumbling under your breath, you stormed down the hallway, not paying any attention to where you were going, or who might be in the hallway with you. And just like last time, you ran straight into a solid chest.
“Umpf.” You grumbled as your coffee, breakfast, and papers slipped out of your hands to scatter across the floor. Your mood already soured, you glared up at whoever had been in your way. “Hey, watch it!”
A/n: I dunno why that was the only decent gif I could find of a lily but it was so sorrt about how out of place it is.
You stormed through the front doors of MACUSA, throwing down the hood of your coat as you quickly walked to your desk. It had been a rough morning and you’re alarm clock hadn’t gone off, almost causing you to be late for work had you not sprinted like your life depended on it.
Aparating was always an option, but it wasn’t something you liked to do as if often made you incredibly nauseous or left you with a headache you couldn’t get rid of for days.
You made it to your desk and almost immediately slumped down into your chair, covering your face with your arms as you leaned foward onto your desk. Despite going to bed at a relatively decent time you still felt exhausted.
You were about to fall asleep again whenever you heard the ever chipper voice of Queenie sing out your name.
“Looks like someone’s got an admirer!” She beamed setting something down on your desk with a soft thud.
You looked up in surprise to find a large bundle of white lilies sitting in a sleek glass vase.
Now wide awake you sat up in your chair and admired the flowers. “Who are they from?”
“Dunno.” Queenie said as she looked around the flowers until she found a card, opening it eagerly. “Just says from your secret admirer, how mysterious.” She said dramatically.
You laughed and plucked the card out of her hands, opening it whenever she had walked away.
Only this time whenever you lifted the front of it the letter moved around and appeared to make a whole new message.
“Enchanted this for your eyes only, can’t ever trust all the nosy people around here. Anyways, Happy Valentine’s Day and I wish you well
~ P. G”
The letters were in neat cursive and a penmanship you weren’t familiar with, but whenever you caught sight of the initials you about choked on your saliva.
You quickly shut the card and looked up, and whenever you did you met the very gaze of Percival Graves watching you from across the room.
The heat crawled up the back of your neck and you waved at him, noticing the small smirk on his face before he turned and started walking away.
And with that you shoved the card into your desk cabinets and busied yourself with your work.