Being Mycroft’s Daughter Would Include
Requested by anon
- Baking him cakes, when he has time he sometimes, maybe helps you
- Having a rebellious teenage phase because Mycroft wouldn’t know how to stop a teenage girl from not doing that. He’d have no idea what to do when you were a teenager (especially 14-17) so this would be the stage in your life when you were furthest apart.
- Mycroft would forgive you for most of these rebellions, but if you ever smoked, he’d be furious, because he’d know how much that inconvenience’s people.
- You’d be a complete smartass, just as smart as him. You’d remind Mycroft of Sherlock so you would occaisonally drive him mad. However, Mycroft would constantly worry you and him would become like Sherlock and Mycroft, and hardly ever talk, so for this reason he would try so hard with you.
- “You’re acting like your Uncle. Stop it.”
“You say that like it’s a bad thing.”
- You’d be spoiled by your Grandparents, who assume that Mycroft, knowing him, doesn’t spoil you enough. In truth, he spoils you quite a bit.
- When/if you started dating, Mycroft would be a very protective father, because no one was good enough for you in his eyes.
- Sherlock would love you, although he hated you as a child. But once you grew up and he realised how intelligent and interesting you were, Sherlock would love you.
- Obviously you’d help Sherlock on cases, because Mycroft often didn’t have time for you when you were older and you would get bored.
- “Sherlock! She’s too young to be involved in your dangers.”
“Oh and I suppose at her age we weren’t getting involved in dangerous activites at all.”
“She’s my daughter!”
“She’s my niece!”
“Father trumps Uncle.”
- When Moriarty came on the scene however, both Sherlock and Mycroft would agree that you had to stay out of it. Mycroft would even go as far as to employ bodyguards for you. You would inevitably escape these bodyguards however and because Mycroft had put so much protection on you, Moriarty would have got interested in you. This put you in a lot of danger.
- Once you were safe, Mycroft would tell you how proud he was of you, and how much he worries about you. He’d tell you that he knows you’re older now, but he sometimes forget’s you’re not the little four-year-old dressed as a pirate princess anymore.