Imagine if the new TV show was like Bananaz in a way. Like a documentary focusing on how the band creates their albums (and how they get along).
* Murdoc trying to be super dramatic, but no one is buying it. He tries to create conflict but the rest of the band just ignores him.
* Russel laying low at first because he doesn’t want to be in the spotlight. Then getting used to cameras and using them as a opportunity to voice his opinion on the music industry.
* 2D not understanding how the show is supposed to work. He thinks he has to play a character and keeps dressing up in ridiculous outfits.
* Noodle using the show to focus on her fashion designs. She dresses the boys up for every scene. They can’t say no.
* Murdoc constantly gives his band mates and the crew super offensive nicknames.
* Noodle throwing aside glances like Jim does in the Office whenever one of her band mates acts out.
* 2D tries to tell jokes on camera but he can never get the punchline right because he’s so nervous.