I was in class, but the lesson was boring. I had two friends by my side, @castorlovescourgette and @saluzozette, who are both huge Les Miserables fans. That’s how I ended up drawing those. Oops.
(((More Amis de l'ABC might come later.)))
I stare at our clasped hands while she says, “We want more. We do, right?”
“Right.” I’ve expressed as much over the years. I can do this again, I always say. I’d have another. Because my son hasn’t kicked me down. When I look at him, I might as well be flying.
“Then we have to start trying and planning or else it’ll never happen. We’re too good at procrastinating, and we can’t procrastinate on this. It’s our family.” She takes a breath, not finished yet. “And I decided to tell you today because I’d rather make this decision on my worst day than my best. I need to remember that there will be plenty of bad, shitty days, and those bad, shitty days can’t derail my future… our future.”
My eyes burn, my emotions flooding me at once. Jesus Christ. I’m going to cry, and she’s not even crying. “Lily Hale.” I wipe a tear that escapes. “Way to be better at Valentine’s Day than me.”
1. I really did not expect the spin off of Breaking Bad to end up being another one of my favorite shows, but this show only got better in its second season. Bob Odenkirk proves that he can lead a show greatly and the writing is top notch. Jimmy’s journey to becoming Saul is absolutely worth being told.
2. The best news show on TV is also one of the funniest. Week after week, this show keeps proving that it’s one of the most intelligent shows on TV. John Oliver is one of our best comedians working today.
3. One of the best sci-fi shows in years. I’ve watched season one twice and it’s the best original show of Netflix I’ve seen. The ensemble cast is fantastic. Bring on season two.
4. Like John Oliver, Samantha Bee is another Daily Show alumni doing Jon Stewart proud. Bee doesn’t tone anything down. Each episode hits true and hard, while also being hilarious. We’re going to need shows like this and Last Week Tonight now more than ever.
5. The best comic book show on TV currently. One of my favorite characters has been so well represented and season two just further expanded upon that. With new characters like Elektra and The Punisher, this show’s only gotten bigger and better in the best possible way.
6. The last season stumbled a bit, but season four was a welcome return to form for one of the best and most underrated shows on TV. The tension only built further this season and now that we know there is an ending coming soon, it only made that finale hit harder.
7. Marvel’s road to The Defenders only got more exciting with this excellent series that tackles race issues and more without doing so in a cheesy comic book way. Mike Colter is perfectly cast as Luke Cage; playing a hero we needed now very badly. Also, Mahershala Ali made for one of the best TV villains of the year. I only wish we’d gotten more of him. And that soundtrack is dynamite.
8. It’s a shame this wonderful show got cancelled. Peggy Carter constantly proves that she doesn’t need superpowers to be one of Marvel’s best heroes. Season two further fueled my excitement that this wonderful character got such an awesome show. Track down both seasons if you haven’t already. They are well worth your time.
9. This is easily my favorite comedy on TV. Abbi Jacobson and Ilana Glazer make for one of the best comedic duos in years. They do uncomfortable comedy flawlessly.
10. While the finale may have fizzled out in its final minutes, season two was an overall fun, disgusting, hilarious time. I’m really happy to see my favorite horror franchise continue on the small screen and I hope season three is headed in a good direction.
Rated (M):Acts of violence, cursing, and sexual content
Hey guys, I wanted to get out another series for you guys to enjoy only because I wont be posting any new parts for old series any time soon and the new werewolfAU is gonna be long so I want you guys to have something to read for the time being. I hope you all like this new series i’m making for you guys and please enjoy
more like let’s make a movie event out of a broadway musical that was based on the original movie musical that was based on the newsboys strike of 1899 that wouldn’t have thought it would someday become a movie musical that would become a broadway musical to be filmed and released as a movie