I just realized I now have a total of 3 BNHA OCs, 2 of which are in 1-H with Mei
Chi - my avatar icon - support student in 1-H
Renge - my self-insert kind of
- support student in 1-H
Kiji - cannot actually exist with canon unfortunately. He’s the Twin!OC of Izuku in an AU where he has a twin and said twin inherited Pyrokinesis. - GenEd student in 1-C, but I’m thinking of moving him to Management student in 1-K. I think that would suit him better. He’d aspire to be a manager of some sort to Izuku when he finally becomes a Pro Hero. Right?!
Most OCs I’ve seen are all under Heroics so I feel kinda special making OCs as support/GenEd/management. lol
Soon I will have made an entire class of 1-H, just you wait
The June 23 episode of KBS2’s “Music Bank” had G-Dragon’s “Untitled” and Hwang Chi Yeol’s “A Daily Song” as contenders for first place. Hwang Chi Yeol won his first music show win ever with 6,380 points!
Hwang Chi Yeol was in disbelief and asked the MCs if he really won. Then he asks if he’s supposed to give share some words about winning and says he’s so surprised he forgot what he wanted to…
Kanna sometimes helps Tohru clean underneath the furniture in the apartment like that one scene in The Incredibles.
Kobayashi eventually reaches the point where she’s so used to people entering and leaving her apartment that she doesn’t even get up to answer the door. Sometimes she falls asleep on the couch and wakes up to Lucoa watching TV beside her or Fafnir rooting through her games for something new to play.
One night, Kobayashi shows Tohru and Kanna the movie Dragonheart. Kanna falls asleep halfway through, while Tohru points out several problems with the movie’s depictions of dragons and then erupts into tears at the end.
Elma sometimes calls to ask Kobayashi about work stuff. Most of the time, Tohru is the one to answer the phone, and hangs up on her the second she starts to speak.
Tohru is a huge fan of those shitty Fairy Tail fanfics where Natsu can’t control his ‘dragon lust’ and has sex with Lucy.
Eventually, Kanna trusts Saikawa enough to tell her the truth about what she really is. After she transforms into her dragon form, Kanna fully expects Saikawa to run away in terror. Instead, Saikawa freaks out over how cute and fluffy she is as a dragon, and falls asleep nuzzled in her feathers.
Fafnir is a beast at Dark Souls, but a total scrub at Bloodborne.
After Iruru starts living at the apartment, she and Tohru stop whatever they’re doing and growl at each other every time their eyes meet. All it takes is a soft “no” from Kobayashi to break them up.
Tohru thinks about that one time Kobayashi touched her boobs on a daily basis.
Few Son Goku x Chi-Chi related merchandises from Japan since 1989 till 2017.
This is just a sneak preview, there are more Goku x Chi-Chi stuff out there, though its not easy to get them cuz they were released long time ago, some of them are limited edition release. (I wouldn’t have even known about most of them if my older siblings hadn’t shown them to me!)
Also, the number of couple and family related mercandise is very less, like only 5%. The rest 95% is hot aliens either in fighting poses or ‘beating the crap out of each other’ pics. So, that makes these kind of pics very rare.
And the only way to get them now is through ebay or auction pages…where they ask too high prices 😓
Also, main reason I made these posts because of stupid messages like this - here.