I was tagged by this lovely:
Rule 1: Always post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions the Person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones
Rule 3: Tag 11 New People and link them to the post
Rule 4: let them know you’ve tagged them
1. Tea or coffee?
Omg I can’t stand either but I love ice tea, so… tea.
2. Morning or night?
Night, always night. Everything feels more mystical at night when the moon and stars are out.
3. How has your day been?
Slow and very unproductive but happy :)
4. What is your favorite dream or memory?
I have sooo many dreams I can’t pick from and can’t for the life of me pick a favorite memory… but the first memory that came to mind was skiing when in 2006 in Switzerland, it was absolutely amazing.
5. Whats the most selfless thing youve ever done?
I’ve never not been there for a friend. No matter what time it was, what I was doing etc, i’m always there for anyone who needs me.
6. Would you give up your time to inspire others and make a difference?
Of course, in a heart beat. As we all know, people blame society… but we are society. It’s important to make a difference to better everyone’s lives.
7. Do you think its possible for a change?
Yes, if you want to change something that much then anything is possible.
8. Do you love others and yourself equally?
Yes, they reflect on me and I reflect on them.
9. Are you a pessimist or optimist?
10. Are you a dreamer?
Yes. i’m a big dreamer.
11. One random fact about yourself:
My favorite band will forever be Taking Back Sunday (first thing that came mind because their new album came out sunday.)
MY 11 QUESTIONS!
1. What’s your favorite book?
2. What song means the most to you?
3. Where would you travel to if money and time wasn’t an issue?
4. What’s your favorite season and why?
5. Have you learnt from any past mistakes?
6. What are your views on racism/sexism/homophobia?
7. Describe yourself in 3 words.
8. Why do you keep this blog?
9. Do you prefer the film or the book?
10. What’s the most sentimental thing you own?
11. If you were given the chance to broadcast one sentence to the whole world, what would you say?