(hella weird request) but any smoking headcanons? i see R as a heavy smoker but not as heavy as ferre. also occasional stress smoker enjolras tbh
I love stress smoker Enjolras who’s like super ashamed of it, and he KNOWS that Combeferre is going to give him that “I’m not mad, I’m disappointed” face if he catches him
If Grantaire smokes, I think he just NEVER has any cigarettes on him, like he always forgets to buy some or he can’t remember where he put the packet, they get drenched in the rain etc etc. So he ends up being an occasional smoker against his will
Feuilly is the “I don’t smoke, but if I’m offered one during a party or whatnot, I wouldn’t say no” kind of guy. He can live without perfectly.
The stuff Jehan occasionally smokes is homegrown and nicotine-free :’)
Montparnasse only smokes Sobranie’s black russiansbecause he pretencious as fuck like that. And it’s also expensive and hard to get, so that keeps him in check
Can we take a moment to imagine Les Amis and co. in a bounce house?
- Courfeyrac rented it for Feuilly’s birthday because “C'mon man, you deserve a bounce house! You work 3 jobs 7 days a week for crying out loud!” but also because he just really wanted to go on a bounce house.
- Bahorel helps Courf literally throw Feuilly into the bounce house and then proceeds to dive in himself.
- Feuilly pretends to sigh about the whole situation but he’s actually very pleased that he gets to enjoy his birthday off work in such a ridiculous way.
- Combeferre adores seeing Courf having so much fun on this giant balloon monstrosity that he’s rented and joins his boyfriend in somersaulting from one end of the bounce house to the other and back.
- Joly, Bossuet, and Musichetta hold hands while they’re bouncing - so when Bossuet trips and falls he drags his significant others down with him and they all land in a heap, tangled together and laughing so hard that they cry.
- Grantaire, slightly tipsy, falls over inside the bounce house and lands directly on top of Enjolras, which leads to much blushing and many mumbled apologies.
- Montparnasse comes to the party at Jehan’s request. He feels awkward at first since he’s never really interacted with the rest of Les Amis in a social setting before, but after a while Parnasse can be found dancing with Jehan inside the bounce house and loudly singing along to Taylor Swift’s “22”
- Gavroche riding on Courf’s shoulders as Courf bounces until Gav falls off laughing. Gavroche and Azelma getting to enjoy being children in a bounce house surrounded by their adopted family.
- Marius and Cosette are basically joined at the hip and can’t stop smiling and staring at each other, causing them to frequently crash into others inside the bounce house, much to everyone’s amusement.
- Eponine keeps “accidentally” pushing Grantaire in Enjolras’s direction while they bounce and not-so-subtly hinting to her best friend to “just go for it, R!” because “How cool would it be to be able to say that your first kiss with Apollo was in a fucking bounce house?!” (Years later, at Enjolras and Grantaire’s wedding, Grantaire thanks Eponine for her meddling.)
Les Mis AU where everything is the same except that everyone from Les Amis is safe and no one dies.
Eponine, Marius and Cosette are in a very open three way relationship. They all get what they want. They end up married to each other.
Enjolras figures out that Grantaire loves him as much as he also loves wine. They get married on the anniversary of Barricade day (June 5)
Courfeyrac and Combeferre get married at some point after the fighting ends and adopt Gavroche. They all live together in a lil apartment in Paris. Gavroche goes to school to find out what little people really can do.
Jehan and Montparnasse get married and adopt a lil girl who grows up with Gavroche, goes to all the Amis meetings with her dads and becomes a strong supporter of a freed France much like her family.
JOLY BECOMES AN ACTUAL DOCTOR. He finishes his education and opens his own practice. He and Bossuet get married by Musichetta who still shares them both from time to time but they discovered in that three way interaction that the two men fell in love with each other and it’s a wonderful thing for everyone involved.
AND FINALLY BAHOREL AND FEUILLY GROW A GARDEN TOGETHER. They end up moving in together and decide to grow a little garden with veggies and flowers. Just things to help the Amis remember a happier time.
I know tattoo artist!Montparnasse and florist!Jehan is a setting served on a silver plate with a golden apple and $1.000.000 in cash
but what about
Tattoo!artist Jehan and florist!Montparnasse? (is the flower shop a front for Patron-Minette? It’s definitely a front for Patron-Minette. Does Montparnasse know anything about flowers? Absolutely fucking not)