When I'm on my period
- Me: I'm dying.
- Me: *Googles "How and where can I donate or get rid off my ovaries and uterus.*
- Me: Why the fuck do women have to pay for pads, tampons, period panties, diva cups and painkillers? We can't help it! There's money for wars but there isn't any money for pads.
- Me: Mom take me to the hospital, i need morphine.
- Me: I'm the chosen one. I bleed but I don't perish. Kneel at my feet you petty peasants.
- Me: Chocolate has no calories during a woman's menstrual cycle.
- Me: *Lays down on the bed in the fetal position with one of the cats and deals with it.*