• have tattoos or body piercings
• smoke / drink / use
• embrace your sexuality
• didn’t have a troubled childhood
• still live with your parents
• are overweight / underweight
• drink from a regular glass
• don’t wear diapers / pull-ups
• don’t wear onesies or footie pajamas
• dislike using pacifiers
• prefer showers over baths
would rather collect books instead of stuffed animals • think glitter is too messy to keep around • pink or blue ( or rainbow ) isn’t your color • find coloring / crafts boring • find cartoons or disney movies non-entertaining • don’t eat sweets • dislike chicken nuggets / fruit snacks / macaroni & cheese • dislike juices or milk • prefer actual children over animals • have kids / are pregnant • need space / alone time • have a mental disorder ( not only anxiety & depression ) •
have a physical disability • are a member of the lgbtq+ community • don’t have a caregiver
• & more…
you are too unique to fall under a stereotype perfectly so don’t worry about your body type, regressors, or whether you’re a “real little” or not, you are validno matter the situation. there are no rules to “little” - all you need is yourself to get lost in the feeling.
♡We’re just babies, sometimes we say things that we don’t mean negatively, we just small and don’t know better.
♡Don’t stay upset with us for too long.. You’re our everything and we need you.
♡Tell us when you’re upset, sometimes we dont know why, even if we caused it!
♡We’re very sensitive.. Please be gentle.
♡Don’t get too upset with us when we act up, sometimes we just really want your attention and don’t know how to get it.
♡Get to the bottom of it when we’re grumpy! Sometimes it’s something that really upset us that you didn’t even realize!
♡Don’t make us feel bad for wanting to be little or babied!! We want to feel safe and cared for, to be happy.
♡Don’t get too upset for things we copy from you. You’re our rolemodel, we look up to you like a child.
♡We try to seek out your approval at every turn.. Give us appreciation and praise! It will improve our confidence and make is the happiest little one in the world!
♡Don’t leave even if we say go away.. Stay close by. Sometimes we say it even though we really need your support.
♡We love you always, don’t think otherwise.
♡Littles can be big or small, but we’re still your little baby.. We are silly and grumpy, loving and cuddly! We just want you and your happiness.
She brightens up my world in a way I never thought was possible. Genuine, unconditional love is what I have for this tiny being. She has added so much joy to my happiness and I don’t know how I was living before her life intertwined with mine…and it doesn’t matter because now I live for us. This is a true forever thing, I’m forever grateful.
What does Daddy/Mommy do when their Princess/Prince is sleeping?
• Goes back and re-reads all of our messages
• Looks at all the cute pictures we have saved from our Love bugs wishing they were sleeping right next to us
• Thinks about hugging/holding/cuddling Kitten, watching their favorite Disney movies/tv shows
• Remembers all the time spent with the Little One and replays the memories over and over again
• Listens to music that reminds us of our Angel
• Watch Disney movies/shows to put us in our daddy/mommy space and act like Baby is right there with you
• Cuddles stuffed animals/pillows, pretending it’s our Little Girl/Boy
• Read their favorite bed time stories, as if they were there
• Become a Lonely Daddy/Mommy without their Princess/Prince to protect them from the monsters. We need protection, too..
• Send them cute messages while they sleep so they have something to wake up to, knowing they were thought of/missed
Mommies/Daddies get lonely, too!! To all the littles who may be self concious about being needy.. we are needy, too! We always want your attention, even if we’re busy, we’re still thinking about you precious angels.
♡Don’t make it hard on them when they go to work, they just want to support and spoil you. I promise you’re on their mind the entire time. Let them know you understand and that you’ll be waiting for them when they’re done.
♡Be there to catch them when they fall. Mommies and Daddies have struggles too and need their little one to pull them through sometimes.
♡Let them know you love them and that they’re amazing! Give the Cg’s praise!
♡Don’t be upset if they fall asleep, they probably need it. Just leave them a cute message for when they wake up.
♡Don’t throw a fit when they cant buy you something! They’re trying their best and probably feel bad that they can’t give you everything you want. Take their hand and let them know it’s okay.
♡Be their shoulder to cry on, or their ear to spill their frustrations to.
♡Support them on their decisions.
♡Mommies and Daddies need their littles as much as we need them, show them that you’re the best little one in the whole wide world and show how much you love them!