Oh man! This wasn’t an easy decision, there are a lot of Ciel moments I love and a lot of them are silly ones, but I tried to balance them out. In no particular order and of my own subjective opinion… hit it boys:
1) This pose, that is all.
2) When he pulled an expression so terrible it shall never be forgotten.
3) The time he giggled, it’s adorable to see him acting like a normal kid. ; - ;
4) Ciel’s “market research”.
5) When he “flirted” with Nina to get her attention, I like this scene because he reminds me of Vincent!
6) His acting in the murder arc upon seeing Sebastian, I’ve always thought he was impressive here!
7) This is a two in one, but I enjoy seeing Ciel take charge of a team in such a sophisticated and clever manner. He’s really smart! It’s nice to see it.
8) Not that it’s a very nice moment, but I do enjoy seeing how convincing he was when lying to Snake. Our little manipulator… someone help him!
9) The sheer amount of bravery he demonstrated in the face of literal demon trying to eat him.
10) His expression of complete exhaustion in CH13; it feels like we’re seeing a rare glimpse under his “mask” at this moment and it’s heartbreaking.
ok but can we talk about their hushed voices in the alley scene???
bc they were deadass almost whispering to each other. like, that was their moment and nothing else mattered. it was just the two of them in that alley, literally, but also in the sense that there was no one else in the world that existed to them in that shared stoppage of time. everything revolved around them and it was just the two of them and their grand statements expressed through hushed murmurs and i honestly can’t sleep thinking about this. they are so in love y'all and i’m so honored to be alive at the same time as them to witness this form of love in its purest, most profound way possible