“Aside from being an important part of any organic garden as a pest deterrent, the Marigold has loftier meanings like: winning the affections of someone through hard work, promoting cheer and good relations in a relationship, despair and grief over the loss of love, and remembering and celebrating the dead”
1. Sugawara. The first, one, only, true, original Haikyuu mom™. Suga he’s the one who raised not only all his baby crows, but all of us too. He even had to witness the death of his own husband on court honestly I’m not surprised he’s so stressed out. But still, he’s the one that with his only presence on court could change the mood of the whole team and he’s always the loudest screamer from the sidelines. Plus he’s a savage and I love him with my entire heart.
2. Yaku. Speaking of savage people, the Nekoma’s libero probably takes the cake. He’s the living embodiment of the (ง •̀_•́)ง kaomoji, has zero to none patience and he’s ready to fight each one of his teammates as hard as his opponents if they don’t learn sit the f uck down. Especially Lev. Or Kuroo, even more.
3. Iwaizumi. Aw, Iwa-chan, the doting and loving mother we all dream about. The only mom who has to worry way more about the Team Dad than the rest of the children. To him it goes all our unconditional love and support.
4. Semi. Tough love at its finest, Semi is for sure not the kind of mum that will cuddle you to sleep. It’s all about respect and discipline, he wants his baby swans to be as strong as possible, to be unbreakable…but still his heart was the first to burst when they lost…even if he didn’t let it show.
5. Akaashi. I feel like Fukurodani has a diffused mom situation, but Akaashi for sure shares with Iwa-chan the distress™ of having a pretty troublesome team dad. But he loves Bokuto so much he perfectly knows when to scold him and when to just make the face™ and let him go on with the extraness. Even if it means temporarily bringing a baby crow in the owls nest.
- Bonus: SANTA MONIWA (he deserves an award just for being involved with Futakuchi all that time, no wonder he retired early tbh)
- this helps me so so so much. I start thinking my languages when I complain about my cats when they’re being annoying.
✏️ Keep Yourself Interested
- It’s hard work to learn a language. Find ways to keep yourself entertained. Aesthetic notes, fan fiction or buying your favorite books in your language is helpful.
- this shit is so helpful. look up videos, listen to music, watch stupid challenge videos, it’ll immerse you into the language.
✏️ Pocket Dictionaries
- I have a whole self of german dictionaries (thanks mom), and honestly, it’s so helpful to look through them. Keep them on hand to find words that you don’t know
✏️ Accept Mistakes
- You’re learning an entirely new way to communicate. Honestly, you’ll make a lot of mistakes. When you accept it, it becomes less traumatizing to mess up
✏️ Change your phone and games
- Ok, I didn’t wanna do this, but I did. The moment I switched my phone to french, oh my god, it was so immersive. I didn’t even know how much time i spent reading on my phone until I switched. I did switch back, and I felt less immersed. So honestly, it helps. I’m an active Minecraft player, so I changed my game to French. Holy fuck did that help.
✏️ Take notes ALL THE TIME
- Find a quote you like? write it down. Find a new word? write it down. Song? WRITE THAT SHIT DOWN.
✏️ Tumblr blogs are helpful
- I follow a les mis blog that posts about the french election in french and honestly, seeing memes and slang in french is so helpful, like yes.
Not all of these will work for you, but they help for me, so I hope that you benefit from this.
Okay, thanks to my mom for all the movies about dance rivals that fall in love
Break Dance Keith and Ballet Lance AU:
-Keith at first was a ballet dancer but dropped out so he started to do break dance, and he’s really really talented
-Lance is a really talented dancer that goes to a really important dance academy of ballet. He’s the best student right now of the whole academy, but he secretely practice break dance in his free time.
I’ve got too many ideas like Pidge (really good at break dance and Keith’s best friend) and Hunk (DJ and Lance’s best bro duh) but this is all for now
Guys I live in Venezuela and the president is trying to disconnect us fron the world, now we can’t log in on instagram, facebook, twitter or youtube. It’s not the internet I can use google and wikipedia just fine, he just blocked social media. I’m scared, last night new war tanks arrived and are sorroundind the presiden'ts house, today on tv he threatened he would use harsher methods and the streets would be filled with blood.
I just got done with a match with some friends where we had a Fenrir who I’m gonna say was either a very new player or a very very young player (because halfway through they disappeared for five minutes because I quote, their mom told them to go wash some dishes) I mean I could be wrong. But I digress.
It was an arena game, and I was playing Loki. When I play Loki and there’s a Hel or Fenrir on my team, I like to joke around about being their dad kind of thing. Just to be friendly. Now this Fenrir wasn’t that great. I won’t hold it against people who are new, or trying learn a new god. I get very protective of teammates sometimes, and right off the bat this Fenrir was extremely friendly, starting with the “hi” and “have fun”, and being super courteous about their voice chat. They start up a pattern of going after the enemy Cernunos, but then getting chased down by the enemy Awilix. First time this happens I jokingly say in our Skype call “I GOTTA SAVE MY SON!” So I Ulted on Awilix and spook her off.
Fenrir says “Thanks” and “you rock”. But then this becomes a constant thing. Like I know what I SHOULD have done was not waste my time with him and just focus getting kills and snowballing, but litterally every time I turned my back, Fenrir would get killed. But he was so nice and apologetic and honestly trying his best and me being the gross sap I am, I had to protect smol baby.
It quickly went from me and my two friends (Ah Muzen Cab, and Freya) joking about me saving Fenrir over and over again by ulting, slashing down people, chasing them, or even taking hits for him and using all my relics on him, to me screeching in this Skype call “FENRIR! FENRIR NO! DONT GO IN! HERE TAKE THIS SPRINT! CURNUNOS DONT YOU DARE TURN HIM INTO A – JUST RUN TO ME FENRIR, EVASIVE MANEUVERS!” “FENRIR YOU HAVE 1/3 OF YOUR HEALTH DONT ENGAGE!”
“IM COMING, JUST RUN!”
“HERE BOY!” “Aww you guys! Fenrir gave me a buff!” “I’m going back to camp, watch Fenrir.” “Freya I swear if you taunt one more time I’m going to strangle you with your own braid. Go help Fen.” “Why is Fenrir not recalling….WHY IS HE GOING IN ALONE!?”
“WHO’S KID IS THIS?!!?”
Ah Muzen Cab: *exasperated* “….Yours. ”
After that match I got a platinum achievement for healing.
Did I mention I main Loki?
I was just trying to be a good parent.
Hey, so now seemed like a good time to update my blog with a donate button again! My family and I have kinda been living paycheck-to-paycheck the last couple of months, so any extra little bit to help out is super appreciated!
If you’d like to donate, the button is right on my blog description! Or if you’d prefer a commission, mine are always open! You can look at those right here.
Today during Daegu fansign, with the help of masternim ASiGoKi, the message of Gabbie (Youngjae’s fan who has passed away of leukemia) has been successfully delivered to Youngjae. Youngjae was sad hearing the news and wished her be in heaven as an angel. He also said he would sing for everyone forever. Youngjae was thankful for the support. You can read more on Gabbie’s story & her last request which sent by her mom below. I want to thank everyone especially IGOT7 who helped spread the message so the message can reach Youngjae. Thank you.