- Mom: You'll like makeup. You'll see.
- Me: But I've told you for the millionth time that I don't like makeup. I'd only use it for like cosplay or something.
- Mom: That's alright. It doesn't have to be heavy makeup. It can be light.
- Me: I still don't want makeup on my face.
- Mom: You don't have to like makeup.
- Me: Then why are you telling me that I'm going to?
- Mom: Because you'll get out of this tomboy phase soon.
- Mind: I'm sick of people telling me my expression and sexuality is a phase...she doesn't know shit.
My mom doesn't "believe" in people who's genders are anything other then Cis female or Cis male. She still doesn't understand why I started crying when she told me.