For those of you who don’t know, I became very ill when I was teaching band at a K-12 school. One and a half years of suffering later, I was diagnosed with CFS and Fibromyalgia and resigned my position at the school.
Over a year later, I was informed that the woman who took my job was also very sick. Four other teachers working in that part of the school became ill, and an investigation found a fair amount of black mold in the classroom that I taught in, and more in my old office.
I wonder how many of our illnesses are unknowingly triggered by mold exposure… Does anyone else think mold was their trigger? I’m very curious. I also don’t think many–if any–doctors look into this when we come in with unexplainable symptoms.
What do you all think?