adrien, nino, marinette, and alya play a particularly interesting sleepover game of truth or dare.
this is possibly one of the best things i’ve
ever created. i was basically laughing the entire way through doing it
and was constantly sending snippets to the @mlfanfiction people (so
thanks u guys for the encouragement!!) i hope you enjoy reading this as much as i enjoyed writing it
“You’re what?” asks Alya, frowning at her friend and hugging her pillow between crossed legs and arms.
“Dude,” breathes Nino, laying upside down across the bed and flopping back to stare at her, his glasses sliding off his face. “Dude.”
Adrien just stares.
Marinette squirms uncomfortably. Maybe this was a bad idea. “Do you not believe me?”
“No, girl, we believe you, we’re just… what,” Alya replies, gesturing at her with one hand. “I mean, I never thought you’d admit it.”
“What?!” Squeaks Marinette, her face flaming red. “What do you mean? Are you saying you knew?”
Alya nods solemnly and Nino kind of shrugs. “You were never that subtle about it. Always disappearing and being late. But we didn’t want to confront you about it so we just kind of discussed it and the more we did, the more obvious it seemed,” Nino admits.
“I can’t believe this,” says Marinette with a laugh, sounding as if she’s about to faint. “Does anyone else know? Adrien, did you know?”
The three of them glance over at Adrien and he just stares back with wide eyes and then slowly shakes his head.
“I almost forgot that sunshine boy over here totally has a thing for Ladybug,” Alya says, wiggling her eyebrows. “Looks like you two were made for each other, am I right?”
“Th-that’s not true at all!” Exclaims Adrien, his face immediately going as red as Nathanael’s hair as he lifts his pillow and launches it towards her as forcefully as he can. Alya bursts into laughter as it bounces off her head and she chucks it back. “I never said that.”
“Dude. Are you kidding,” Nino deadpans. “You don’t even need to say it. Marinette’s not good at hiding her identity, you’re not good at hiding your emotions. I know that most of the time you restrain yourself from talking about her but I can see it in your eyes. Like the burning flames of the Eiffel Tower after an akuma attack are flickering behind them.”
“Poetic,” snorts Alya, and Nino grins back at her. “Why don’t you write poetry like that for me?”
- the quiet little farewell scene at the beginning of the ep already had me dying
- i can’t say i cared all that much about seung-gil until now but seeing him sad upset me
- mila was fucking flawless as ever
- yurio’s FP was fucking amazing from the skating to the music to his damn hair
- YURIO BEING ALL WORRIED FOR YUURI AND TRYING TO CHEER HIM UP GAVE ME LIFE YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND
- YURIO GIVING YUURI A BAG OF KATSUDON PIROZHKI AS A BIRTHDAY PRESENT RAISED ME TO HEAVEN (ALSO THE FACT THAT YURIO EVEN BOTHERED TO KNOW YUURI’S BIRTHDAY SHOWS HOW MUCH OF A TSUNDERE HE ACTUALLY IS)
- i could live happily with never having to see JJ ever again
- i honestly could not care less about the twins and their (especially his incesty) love
- YUURI HUGGING EVERYBODY, FROM YAKOV TO SEUNG-GIL AND YURIO RUNNING AWAY FROM HIM XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
- ALSO FUCK YOU SERIES, YOU ALMOST GAVE ME A HEARTATTACK FOR A SECOND I ACTUALLY THOUGHT YUURI DIDN’T MAKE IT TO FINALS
- THE AIRPORT SCENE WAS JUST. I CAN’T EVEN BEGIN TO EXPLAIN HOW ABSOLUTELY AMAZING THE AIRPORT SCENE WAS! IT ACTUALLY HAD ME CRYING BECAUSE OF HOW ABSOLUTELY BREATHTAKINGLY BEAUTIFUL IT WAS! FROM MAKKACHIN BEING ALIVE AND WELL, TO THEM RUNNING TO MEET NEVER TAKING THEIR EYES OFF OF EACH OTHER, TO THE HUG AND THE ’PROPOSAL’ AND THE EVERYTHING OH MY GOD
- we still have 3 more episodes and i sincerely do not think i will be able to survive… good god…
Summary: Emma Swan is protective of her softer parts. Killian Jones is more than willing to handle them with care. (Ao3)
Notes:Argh, mateys! Here there be flower crowns and explicit sexual content. “i like my body,” is a poem by e.e. cummings. I have never written sexual content this explicit, nor have I ever posted a new fic mere hours after posting another one. I have no idea what’s come over me, but regardless, here’s some pure filth with shaking headboards and Emma Swan putting flowers in Killian Jones’ hair because I’m a weirdo. Dedicated to the thirsty babes at the CS Writers’ hub, you’re the best: @abbadons-little-witch; @captainwiley; @the-reason-to-sail-home; @dassala; @zengoalie xo
+ It’s early spring, and the flowers in Storybrooke have only just started to bloom, much to Emma’s quiet delight, when her precocious child makes it a point to upend her entire day.
“You can admit it you know,” Henry smirks, his look simultaneously knowing and infuriating all at once (not unlike a certain pirate, whose inability to concede to Emma’s pride seems to have been passed on to her son).
She’s not sure what she’s supposed to be “admitting” to, but the look on Henry’s face would suggest that she knows damn well to what he’s referring and she may as well confess now or he plans to spill the beans to all the wrong people (namely Killian and her parents, who would, undoubtedly, blow the whole thing entirely out of proportion).
Αύριο, αύριο όλα θα είναι καλά. Αύριο θα χαμογελάω, αύριο δεν θα κλάψω.. Και πάλι αυριο, αύριο.
Σήμερα όμως κουράστηκα να περιμένω το αύριο.
Γιατί αυτό το αύριο που περιμένω είναι το σήμερα που επιθυμούσα χτες και το αύριο θα είναι ένα νέο σήμερα.
Μήπως ήρθε καιρός να ζήσουμε το σήμερα αντί για το αύριο;
the flashbacks (otabek/yurio chibi ballet, chibi victor, victuri at the hasetsu rink, phichit/yuuri back in college days)
yurio cheering for otabeck
jj fail (still don’t like the guy, sorry not sorry)
yurio perfecting agape and placing first!!
kill me why don’t you’s:
yuuri’s breakdown and his descent into negativity the further into the ep we go (i mean, did you see the scene when he stops on the stair and watches victor watching yurio and having a face like the world is ending? ugh…)
the damn scene at the end, although i knew we’d see something like that sooner or later but ugh… yuuri, stop breaking our hearts oh my god