Rule 1- Post the rules. Rule 2- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make 11 new ones. Rule 3- Tag 11 people and link them to your post. Rule 4- Let them know you’ve tagged them!
Tagged by: aktfwearetheoneeternally
Oh gosh what is this awesomeness I’ve never been tagged before!
1. What is you favorite song of all time? If it’s a DBSK song it’s Love in the Ice. I can’t pick a favorite that’s non-kpop because there’s way too freaking many.
2. What is your favorite band? DBSK! Is this surprising? Though I’m also in love with Poets of the Fall. They’re a Finnish rock group but they sing in English and holy crap they’re just amazing. Does anyone else know them?
3. What fandom were you first part of? I’d say Cassiopeia because it’s the first fandom that I really got into and everyone is just so awesome. I seriously love you guys!
4. Who is your number one bias? YOOCHUN. My love for him is bigger than the gingerbread man’s vitality.
5. If you could go anywhere were would that be? Korea/Japan… And I’m going there this summer! Woot! Seriously in like… a month… I’ll be in Japan. And isn’t it wonderful how I somehow miss HoMin in Japan, Junsu’s concert in Korea, and the JYJ fanmeet? Wtf man T_T Regardless I’m still pumped!
6. Favorite music video? Oh god I love all of them for different reasons. Examples: Before You Go (for obvious reasons) Purple Line (for Diva Jung), Pictures of You (has always been a favorite)… etc. etc. etc. I could seriously list every MV and why I love it… But I’ll spare you :D
7. Concerts or Fan signing event? Honestly I’d say concert. I don’t love DBSK just because they’re all attractive… I really love and respect them because of their music. I really believe they have some of the best voices I’ve ever heard and I respect them as artists. If it wasn’t for that I don’t think I would have become so attached to them.
8. Do you watch dramas if you do what are your top 5 favorite? Hi. I’m Nikki. And I have an addiction to Korean Dramas. I know it’s not healthy… and sometimes I try to stop… but in all honesty I think this addiction won’t go away T_T. Top 5 favorites…SKK Scandal, Secret Garden, The Moon Embracing the Sun (IF YOU HAVEN’T WATCHED THIS GO NOW!), City Hunter, andddd Coffee Prince. I’ve watched a lot more but these are some favorites =)
9. What is your favorite album? Maybe Mirotic? Or Secret Code… Or all of them… I’m not very decisive guys…
10. What are your favorite animes if there is any? This is another one of those “I have so many favorites how can I list them all. I’ve been watching anime since 8th grade in high school so I have seen SO MANY. I guess I’ll just list a few favorites. FMA, Naruto, Bleach, Gundam Wing, Inuyasha, Black Butler, Ouran, etc. etc. etc. etc.
11. If your could form a band what would you call it? Gingerbread Man’s Vitality. Best band ever.
OKAY NOW ON TO MY QUESTIONS.
1. Marry, Fuck, Kill: Yoochun, Changmin, Junsu
2. Have you ever tried to get your non-kpop friends to love kpop? How did it go?
3. What would be the first thing you would do if you went to Korea?
4. What would you do if you had 1 day with your bias?
5. OTP? Either in DBSK or not
6. What does Cassiopeia mean to you?
7. If you could go back in time to any concert, which concert would you go to and why?
8. What makes you keep the faith?
9. Do you think YunJae is honestly real?
10. What kpop idol would you want to be your best friend?
11. If you had to put all your kpop biases into 1 group, what would it be called and who would be in it? Yes this obviously includes non DBSK biases.
Okay, now who shall I tag! modelshinki, chunporn, standbymyfivegods, yunholic, jae-ren, onlykismet, ca55iopeia-pearl, faithfulcassie, andd yunjaeshinki. YOU GUYS BETTER ANSWER OR I’LL BE SAD D:
hey! i wanna ask some blog recommendation to follow. im looking for blog that update a lot and dont put their personal stuff a lot. i dont mind they talk to their tumblr bestfriend but as less as possible.
HEY ANON!! Sorry I took forever with this eh I was in school and ehhh YOU KNOW HOW THAT IS
well there are a lot of really good blogs out there, but most of them I don’t talk to personally…BUT I view them with so much respect in the non creepiest way possible ^^~ HERE ARE A FEW REALLY GOOD ONES
So, this is my second new year on tumblr yeay! I can’t believe there are people who actually clicked that follow button on my blog, for that, I’m really grateful. And I really feel sorry for being not that active for the past few weeks.
I’ve been running this blog for almost a year and a half and through that I’ve met a lot of amazing people. Below is my follow forever list. Thank you for putting your time in editing and spamming with quality posts!