things i will never get tired of: fahc ryan whose modeling career didn’t completely end after he joined the fakes
ryan, who mostly models overseas so the rest of the crew have no idea until gavin sees him on a billboard while vacationing in england. gavin sends a pic of it to the crew group chat and ryan comes home to the penthouse wallpapered in photocopies.
“why didn’t you tell us?” “what do you mean, why didn’t i tell you? you never asked!” “ryan!“
once everyone finds out, the teasing is merciless. michael and jeremy follow him around with cameras for weeks - “ryan! over here, ryan! can i get a smile? vogue for me, ryan!“
geoff gives him a new codename for every heist - "okay gavin, you and brooke shields over here take the chopper and give us cover” “heidi klum, have you bypassed that security team yet?” “who’s shooting at us? tyra banks, is everything okay? tyra banks, do you copy? tyra??tyra!!!”
but then one heist requires team love n stuff to do some undercover surveillance at the los santos art gallery’s annual gala; gavin’s dressed to the nines (no surprise there) but ryan steps out in the sleekest tux money can buy and the entire penthouse freezes because goddamn ryan is fucking attractive how the hell did we all miss this and ryan just smirks, shooting geoff a wink as he walks out the door. the teasing stops.
speaking of tuxes, ryan’s wardrobe being filled to the brim with designer clothes: custom-made suits, jeans tailored to perfection, egyptian-cotton shirts, italian leather boots - gifts from designers he’s helped out of sticky situations over the years, with labels and tags cut off to prevent anyone from connecting him to his day job.
ryan keeping tabs on all of his model friends.
ryan volunteering to be the plus-one/undercover body guard for the fancy parties his female colleagues attend.
ryan “paying visits” to modelling agencies who bully and abuse their talent. ryan getting called to fill in at fashion shows at the last minute bc let’s face it, he doesn’t really need the money anymore but it’s a good side gig and they always take care of him so sure, he’ll go to milan for fashion week lemme just ask my boss if i can get the next few days off
(and geoff is sooo annoying about it, too - “okay, but you gotta take a picture with gigi and bella” “geoff, i don’t even know if they’ll be there-” “you gotta do it man and get jack some new dresses or something she’s still upset that you blew up her favorite cargobob” “fine”)
- Most of them are from different companies, but they’re united by Allura, genius designer of their time who sees them and knows immediately she needs them for her shows
- Coran is the photographer and he makes them all feel super comfortable because he knows how awkward it can be sometimes (coran used to be a model too!!)
- Keith and Shiro aka Broganes are a famous duo that come from a powerhouse company; they debuted together and have modeled as a pair since then, attracting a huge following
- Hunk and Pidge also model together for a different company, and Allura loves their dynamics
- Lance is an instagram model (best friends with Hunk but didn’t get to debut with him because of personal reasons ;))))
- Originally Allura had gathered just Keith, Shiro, Hunk, and Pidge for her team but she saw a picture of lance on Hunk’s phone as he was scrolling through his feed and knew she HAD to have lance for the team; he was the missing piece
- lance being insecure around all of them because they’re all big shot models and he’s just a rookie who’s never actually done a fashion show; Shiro becoming a father figure to him because they get shit drunk one night and lance’s insecurities bubble out to Shiro, who takes it all in with a soft smile and reassuring words
- pidge and keith causing trouble around the team house, constantly pranking Lance who screeches in disbelief every time it happens
- lance and keith arguing constantly, even during interviews and in behind the scenes videos; they become famous and everyone starts shipping klance
- they reveal their relationship through a photo shoot that Allura labels “Roses are Red, Violets are Blue” and its keith and lance in varying flower themed clothes and it’s just rlly cute !!!!
- Shay is a stylist on the team and Hunk is absolutely in love with her !!! pidge constantly makes fun of him
- matt is an editor of one of the magazines most of their photo shoots show up on and he’s always teasing pidge about their photos
- allura and shiro date in secret and the entire team is scandalized when they walk in on the two making out after a show; keith looks at his nails, unbothered “I knew along. you two make fucking heart eyes at each other all the time.”
JUST !!! TEAM VOLTRON AS MODELS WITH ALLURA AS A DESIGNER AND CORAN AS A PHOTOGRAPHER AND !!!!!!
Someone just brought it to my attention that maybe Cole was talking about being whipped over another girl.
I’m going to address this for the people doubting SH right now.
Firstly, it’s no secret that I’m part of team “Sprousehart is 100% something more than friends”. I refuse to label them as boyfriend and girlfriend yet because I don’t know the exact status of their relationship, but I’m certain they’re either together, casually dating, lovers, or taking it slow, while trying to figure out what they mean to each other. But there is no denying that the way these two crazy kids behave around each other is a lot lot more than just friendship.
Here’s the real point I want to make: when a boy says “I’m whipped” it means he is in love so deep that he is willing to do anything for his partner. Side note: People usually talk about being whipped if there is dating involved. Now, with Cole’s comment, we are to assume that there is currently a special lady who has a very strong hold on his heart - someone he does a lot for.
At Paleyfest, Lili admitted that when she asked Cole to take her to Antelope Valley, and photograph her, he didn’t hesitate to say yes. He was all like, “Yeah, let’s do it”. Cole deleted the daddy poll because Lili didn’t win, and we all know he wanted her to. (I wouldn’t be surprised if he actually did vote for her a lot.) Lili has been taking up photography lately - who do you think is teaching her? Who do you think got her the camera? Honestly, it’s right there in front of us all in plain sight. Cole has admitted on numerous occasions that his worst habit is interrupting people, which he’s proven to be true many times. But at Wondercon he let Lili speak in all their interviews without interfering; he let her shine on her own, and he only chimed in when he noticed she was getting tongue tied or needed him to finish her sentences. There’s a lot more proof I can provide, but this post will be never ending if I do. So for now I’ll leave you with all these sweet moments to ponder over. Basically, what I’m trying to say is, Cole’s behaviour towards Lili screams WHIPPED!
If Cole was, hypothetically speaking, referring to another girl when he said he’s whipped then I feel sorry for her, whoever she is, because the way he looks at Lili, talks about Lili and acts around Lili is exactly how someone in love behaves. He looks at her like she is magic. He doesn’t seem to know the meaning of personal space when standing near her. He can’t help but smile every time their eyes meet (she does this, too). He makes countless sex comments about her & around her, and even when she’s not around, “I was excited … it was great.”
I’m sorry, but whoever this other (clearly non-existent) mystery girl is, she must be sitting at home right now fuming because her “bae” seems to spend most of his time boasting about Lili and how great she is to do love scenes with. ;) Also, if there was another girl in his life, I doubt she’d be happy with him going out for breakfast with Lili, and then spending the entire day together, and then finishing the night with a romantic dinner for two. For those of you who don’t know, yes, Cole and Lili spent the whole day from morning till night last week, then they just “mysteriously” fell off the face of the earth for the entire weekend. Jeez, I wonder why? 🤔
Also, I don’t see Cole posting heart eyes emojis on any other females’ photos. I also don’t see his very over protective brother, Dylan, following any of his female model friends everyone seems to worry about.
Their obvious body language, and lack of personal space, their constant heart eyes to each other, their flirty banter, their ridiculous chemistry, their continuous smiles every time they look at each other, their flustered faces whenever they know people are on to them is just way too real and intense to ignore.
How anyone can think Cole meant another girl is beyond me. The guy is hopelessly in love with Lili. And if she didn’t reciprocate his feelings, I can assure you she would have dismissed him a long time ago, and not be spending nights at his house, and going out on dates with him for an entire day.
Whatever is going on between them is mutual. ❤️
Think Outside the Lovesquare Day 1: Wrong Number AU
(Just a note to clarify, I elected to use bolded text to indicate Adrien’s texts and italicized text to indicate the person texting him.)
Hey, are you back in France yet?
Adrien stared down at his phone. He wasn’t entirely sure who was
texting him, but he could only guess it was someone working for his father.
Maybe Nathalie needed a new number and hadn’t had the chance to tell him yet.
He shrugged and replied.
Just got back today. I should be home soon.
Adrien raised a brow. Nathalie had been with him until the last
two days, so she already had a pretty clear idea on how most of the work had gone.
Maybe she just wanted to know about the last shoot.
Fine. Everyone seemed pretty happy with it.
Cool. Are you free this weekend?
Adrien checked his schedule, a bit confused that Nathalie was
asking him, instead of the other way around.
I should be, yeah.
After all, she’d promised him a few days off after the grueling
three weeks of travel and photo shoots and media attention. His calendar was
indeed free aside from a fencing lesson he’d chosen to keep.
Wanna meet up?
Now he knew something was wrong. Nathalie wouldn’t ask
Wait. Is this Nathalie?
What? No, this is Nino.
After a moment, the mystery person added on.
I sat behind you last year.
Adrien frowned. So, it wasn’t Nathalie after all. That didn’t
explain who it was, however.
Sat behind me? Where?
In class. Remember?
Now it was beginning to make sense. Adrien flopped back onto his
bed and stared up at the screen. It really should have been obvious. After all,
Nathalie and Chloe were the only ones who texted him.