1. write down how much you study over time, then write down how you did on the quiz/test. this will help you see the amount of studying is nessecary for you to get a good grade and fully learn the material!!!
2. make your study space smell fresh, preferably of mint. mint helps you focus and stay sharp. other good smells would be lemon, etc.
3. after studying for a long amount of time, go exercise for ~30 min. shower, get dressed, etc then review the info you had just been studying! you should come back fresher, and your brain is able to remember the info even better!
4. don’t always study in comfy/pj clothes. if you study a lot after school or classes, then it’s ok. but if all you plan on doing is studying for that day, for part of the day get dressed up! put on some business casual wear, that’s cute yet functional and do your hair, etc. this will put you in a “get shit done” mode.
5. after studying a unit/chapter, record yourself explaining it, as if to a person whose never heard of it. this helps SO MUCH. one, explaining/teaching helps you learn so much better, and two, you have a little video to review just before the test!!
6. study on the floor. if you have a carpeted area in your home, spread out all study materials, a white board, etc and study! it helps so much because you are comfertable and everything is within reach. do this if you need a break from desk studying.
▶ Fuckin’ In The Bushes - Oasis ▷ The Things You Said - Depeche Mode ▶ The House Of Wolves - Bring Me The Horizon ▷ Zombie - The Cranberries ▶ Air Catcher - twenty one pilots ▷ Thanks To You - All Time Low ▶ Scream - Tokio Hotel ▷ Emergency - Paramore ▶ Going To Hell - The Pretty Reckless ▷ Unwanted - Avril Lavigne ▶ M1 A1 - Gorillaz ▷ Obvious - Blink 182 ▶ Bang Bang - Green Day ▷ All Fucked Up - The Amity Affliction ▶ Can You Feel My Heart - Bring Me The Horizon ▷ Goner - twenty one pilots ▶ Therapy - All Time Low ▷ Run, Run, Run - Tokio Hotel ▶ Stop Crying Your Heart Out - Oasis ▷ Wrapped Around Your Finger - 5 Seconds Of Summer ▶ Milk and Cookies - Melanie Martinez ▷ Let Me Go ft. Chad Kroeger - Avril Lavigne ▶ El Mañana - Gorillaz ▷ Stripped - Depeche Mode ▶ Bedshaped - Keane ▷ Ghost Of You - Selena Gomez & The Scene ▶ Pyongyang - Blur ▷ Gasoline - Halsey ▶ Anathema - twenty one pilots ▷ Remembering Sunday ft. Juliet Simms - All Time Low ▶ Masquerade - Tokio Hotel ▷ Soldier On - Oasis ▶ Cry Baby - Melanie Martinez ▷ Waiting For A Friend - The Pretty Reckless ▶ On Melancholy Hill - Gorillaz ▷ Hold Me Down - Halsey ▶ Fall Away - twenty one pilots ▷ Dancing With A Wolf - All Time Low ▶ Sacred - Tokio Hotel ▷ Gas Panic! - Oasis ▶ Careful - Paramore ▷ Since You’re Gone - The Pretty Reckless ▶ Stockholm Syndrome - Blink 182 ▷ Sleepwalking - Bring Me The Horizon ▶ Faint - Linkin Park ▷ Helena - My Chemical Romance ▶ Breakaway - Tokio Hotel ▷ Bring It On Down - Oasis ▶ ¿Viva La Gloria? (Little Girl) - Green Day ▷ Don’t Go ft. Lights - Bring Me The Horizon ▶ This Is Halloween - Patty Walters ▷ Ignorance - Paramore ▶ Love Is Dead - Tokio Hotel ▷ Miss Nothing - The Pretty Reckless ▶ Violence - Blink 182 ▷ Revolution Radio - Green Day ▶ So Long, And Thanks For All The Booze - All Time Low ▷ Morning Glory - Oasis ▶ I Write Sins Not Tragedies - Panic! At the Disco ▷ Take Me Away - Avril Lavigne ▶ I Don’t Wanna Be In Love - Good Charlotte ▷ Rejects - 5 Seconds Of Summer ▶ Personal Jesus - Depeche Mode ▷ Fairly Local - twenty one pilots ▶ The Mighty Fall ft. Big Sean - Fall Out Boy ▷ Sound Check (Gravity) - Gorillaz ▶ Mad Hatter - Melanie Martinez ▷ Control - Halsey ▶ BeFoUr - ZAYN ▷ Kings of Suburbia - Tokio Hotel ▶ Nobody’s Home - Avril Lavigne ▷ AKA… What A Life! - Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds ▶ Dirty Laundry - All Time Low ▷ Falling Down - Oasis ▶ Impossible Year - Panic! At The Disco ▷ Truce - twenty one pilots ▶ Man Research (Clapper) - Gorillaz ▷ Empty Gold - Halsey ▶ Forest - twenty one pilots