Reblog this and have followers send you asks/requests on what number outfit they’d like to see a character drawn in! You can also just do these whenever you want as a day-by-day challenge. Just remember to enjoy yourselves!
A super-belated celebration of hitting 1000 followers. The challenge? Draw your OC’s expression in/reacting to the listed situations. Do them in order or have followers send asks. Remember to reblog, not repost. Have fun! :D
Dropping ice cream on the ground
Finally completing a level in a video game they were stuck on for months
“Don’t touch me”
Alarm clock just went off
Just got assigned a lot of work
Watching a fictional character they love die
“Oh what’s that thing”
“aAGH I SHOULDN’T HAVE TOUCHED THAT THING”
Just actually slipped on a banana peel
Being blamed for something they didn’t do
Just ran for an extended period of time
Being sent an email that’s entirely in wingdings
Receiving anon hate
Having money thrown at them
Just brought fast food home and looked in the bag to see it’s not what they ordered
About to be hit in the face with a rotten tomato
Startled by a doorbell
Getting paid very little for a tedious task
Getting paid a lot for a tedious task
Failed to make a bubble with bubble gum
Just received socks as a gift
Seeing their favorite animal
Seeing their favorite person
Someone pronouncing their name horribly wrong
Eating something gross
Trying hard not to burst into tears in front of a crowd
Someone accidentally touches their sunburn
Realizing they spelled their own name wrong on something they gave to a friend
Booing someone off of a stage
Being booed off of a stage
Getting flipped off
Receiving an email with the entire Bee Movie script
Realizing they’re about to fall down the stairs
Having a fan blown in their face
About to tackle-hug someone
About to receive a tackle-hug
Accidentally burned themself with hot glue
Looking in the mirror and realizing someone drew on their face while they slept
Seeing something they desperately want to buy
Eating something hot and realizing it was probably too hot to eat
- Person A waking up to person B cooking breakfast. Person A hugs them from behind, gives them a smooch and whispers a soft “Good morning” in their ear. Person B smiles and replies with a “Good morning”.
- Person A making a grocery list for person B. Person A writes a small note of how much they love person B each time. It never fails to make B smile.
- Person A is working late. They come home to person B sleeping on the couch with 3 empty cups of coffee close to them. Person B was waiting for person A to come home.
- It’s raining. Person A and B stay at home to do some spring cleaning. They put on some music and work, soft rain noises still hearable. Every now and then, they stop for a small kiss.
- It’s not only raining, but there is thunder! It’s late and person B is terribly scared of thunder. Person A hugs them closely, calming them down. Person B falls asleep in their arms.
- Person B’s white shirt ends up in the wrong section of the dirty clothes for the washer, sorted by person A. Their white shirt is now a colored mess. Person A apologizes deeply, even though person B isn’t mad at all. Person B cannot help but wonder how he fell in love with this dork.
- Person A gets the flu. Person B stays away from work and takes care of them. Person A tells them to not lay next them, they might catch the flu too. Person B does it anyways, giving person A loads of affection.
- A hot summer day. What does that mean? Ice cream time! Person B makes some home-made ice creams™. Person A and B enjoy the ice cream while relaxing outside.
- It’s Sunday. Which means relaxing all the day. Person B pulls up some old classical games. They end up doing some UNO and Monopoly. Person B is more competitive than Person A thought and they end up having an intense duel of what was supposed to be a casual game.
- It’s the third day in a row that they’re eating frozen pizza. Person A complains to person B. Person B gets pissed and tells person A to cook themselves if “They’re so done with seeing pizza on their plate,”. Person A takes up the offer and cooks themselves. They end up with burned food created by chef person A. Person A apologizes and takes out person B for a dinner date as an apology.
- It’s finally Friday. Person A and B have had a busy week, person A has been working late and person B had to stay away for their work. They long for each other’s company and are glad when they find themselves watching an old movie all cuddled up together.
BONUS (OT3): Person A, B, and C have a dishwashing list, showing who’s turn it is to wash the dishes. Person C usually never does the dishes. One evening. person B comes home to whining noises. They check the kitchen and see person C washing the dishes! …Under supervision of person A. They feel pity for person C and they help them out. Person A gives their strict behaviour up and joins them in. All the three are washing the dishes while talking about how their day was.
Here’s some little thinkin doodles
First we have: LYELL, old character that used to be yet another Pokémon gijinka. Finally finding a place in otiose she can fit and getting a nice little redesign to boot. Also although Lyell has fancy designer introduced traits..she’s not a True Designer. She was born the Normal way and none of her features were custom selected. Just randomly got lucky with cool oilslick hair
She’s kind of a jerk? If she doesn’t have anything nice to say, she’s gonna say it anyways.
Next we have: BABY LLOYD who is acting as my test subject for alternate Mod color palettes (was kinda bored w the original). I sorta like the idea of their skin Rapidly shifting in color depending on UV exposure like some kinda big lizard? but I’ll have to think on that a lil more to decide if it Sticks…
I love drawing Mods bc they’re all clones, so I technically only ever have to draw one
A gift to myself
Imagine your OCs all working on a Google doc together. Who keeps changing the font size? Who keeps making the font comic sans? Who keeps putting in pictures of memes? Who said they’d be online to help but never came? Who’s actually working?