Fun tidbits on Team Lotor:
- Ezor’s head tendril thing is mobile on occasion- it shifts when she’s talking to Acxa in s3e3 (shortly before “Oh, so when they get there, they’ll be blind… no offense, Narti”) and when she’s fighting Keith in s3e6 there’s a moment where it wiggles while the rest of her isn’t moving.
- Narti has been overwhelmingly soundless. In s3e3, when Ezor apologizes to Narti, a soft growl/grumble is heard in response, but it is unclear whether Narti herself produced the sound, or if Kova was simply vocalizing on Narti’s behalf, as we do see him growl at Throk in s3e1. When Narti takes control of Throk in s3e6, a similar growl is heard, as well as soft, incoherent whispering. Presumably, Kova is the source of the growls, and Narti’s “voice” is entirely telepathic- meaning if Narti overtook a viewpoint character we might hear her speaking.
- Speaking of Throk in s3e1, Zethrid is probably capable of roaring, since when she snarls at Throk, it sounds like a growling tiger rather than a human speaking.
- Lotor is either the only member of his team that doesn’t have claws, or he has the shortest claws (some shots seem to give him clawed fingers, but a majority of them do not, and those that do give him stubby claws as opposed to the large hooked talons sported by Acxa, Ezor, Narti, and Zethrid)
- Acxa’s bangs appear to be slicked back from her face, creating the lines on her head, but various shots of the back of her head do not show a ponytail, bun, or pin. Hence, Acxa’s hair is very, very short, with the longest part being aforementioned bangs. Were they not slicked back, it’s likely they would be as long as her single forelock on the left side of her face, as the lines indicate they’re long enough to reach the back of her head.
- Narti is quite physically strong and her tail is fully prehensile, able to lift Hunk in full armor by his neck using only her tail, without obvious strain. She also may have prehensile toes or a gecko-like gripping ability given in s3e6 she drops on Throk from the ceiling, without any obvious purchases. This would likely explain why the boots of her armor, unlike that of her fellow generals, seems to expose her toes.
- Acxa and Narti piloted the comet ship together when it fought the team in s3e6, while Zethrid and Ezor were on the cargo ship carrying the teludav.
- Lotor, conspicuously, was absent from that episode, only communicating with the team through devices. At this point we do not know where he was or what he was doing.