The visual states that the movie, titled Dead Apple, will be airing early spring 2018 (estimated to be around late January to March). The movie will be centered around ability-fought battles. On the visual reads: “Scars that never disappear, those are abilities.” A short trailer to the movie was also released and can be viewed here: https://youtu.be/WBO5U_3TH9M
You remember how mick says he and len don't have heart to hearts? Well do you think they did when they younger and as they got older it changed? Under what circumstances do you think they would have a heart to heart?
So I know this isn’t what you’re aiming for…. but this is where I had to take it. #sorrynotsorry
Basically I talk about Exo bodies and how I think they may be like.
After remembering the Exo Stangers arms I realized something. Her arms are very obviously replacement arms. Notice how both arms are very different from one another. She seems to have lost her original arms, maybe during battles.
Now look back at that other Exo picture, the Exo disciple. Notice that if you zoom in, yes it’s fuzzy, the arm is totally different than what the Exo Stranger has.
So here’s what I’m HEAD CANONING, not saying it’s official or correct.
Non Guardian Exos could have replacement parts that are not at the same quality they originally started with. Regardless of battle worn Exos or non fighting Exos I’m starting to think that like any machine, I know they are technically people but they are MACHINE in body, they may need regular maintenance or repairs over time.
Maybe for actual Guardian Exos they don’t need those parts as their Ghosts keep them in good condition. The same condition as when they were made basically, correct?
So I’m still standing by my earlier head canon. That hasn’t changed. But I’m thinking that over time due to not having the same advanced tech, Exos who need replacement pieces start to look completely different than the Guardians. It’s plausible.
(Remember this is just a head canon…be gentle with your words if you want to share your different opinions. I’d love to hear them. Just don’t scream at me or anyone else please.)
1. sometimes the only thing in your way is you (move).
2. you should know this by now: people will always surprise you. you are never the only one - ever. there is someone who feels the same as you (about anything, about everything), someone who will be there when you call at 2 am. people will surprise you - let them.
3. sad truth: you will blink and the moment will be gone. so you can choose: document or be in (or both, but you’ve never been great at multitasking). either way, don’t forget to live.
4. there is always hope.
5. some days are harder than others; some weeks, some months. that’s just the way it is. but you will have family, and friends, and God, and kind strangers, and good books, and sunrises, and thunderstorms - it will be hard, but you will be okay.
6. okay is enough. it will sometimes feel like you need to be doing more than okay, better than okay. but sometimes just okay is enough (sometimes it has to be).
7. leave nice, selfless, comments on people’s social media posts; strangers and friends alike. it will make your heart warm and light, and i guarantee, no matter who they are, it will make their day.
8. simple math: if you give everything and receive nothing you will be empty. so darling, use your words wisely. some people deserve paragraphs; essays, handwritten letters, poems in which the title bears only their name. but others, the ones who take and do not give, the ones that use and use and use, they barely deserve a sentence - do not waste your ink on them.
9. your daydreams are never reality. (there will be days when they come very close)
10. change is inevitable. find a way to deal with it (dance in the dark, dance in broad daylight, cry until you have emptied your soul. scream your curses against the universe, sing about the lonely that is eating you from the inside out - SING. make mixtapes full of songs that still mean something, write letters you actually send, close your eyes and pretend), do whatever you have to do. deal with it (safely. please be kind to yourself and stay safe).
11. drink water. oh man, drink so much water.
12. don’t be so afraid to love. the mixtape you gave your friends gave you, in return, text messages that said “i cried, thank you,” requests for music recommendations, and more text messages that said the things you have been waiting years to hear. don’t be scared to love, because the people you love? they love you too.
13. not everything is meant to be poetry.
14. talk to people. don’t let regret pile up only to find out it was all a misunderstanding.
15. you have a voice, a beautiful voice. you have things to say, and you have the means to say them. fear is overrated; you have a voice - use it.
16. you are alive. you are full of LOVE; you have in you the beauty that makes up sunrises, and sunsets, and mid-day shadows, and autumn leaves, and fields of wildflowers, and blurry pictures. you are alive, dear, you are proof that empty can be full, that hopeless can be turned hopeful. all the light that a full moon exists to reflect is carried within you; you hold a world of possibilities. breathe in and let the air shock your lungs; don’t ever forget, don’t ever forget - you are alive, and you are enough.