Hey, seiyuu fans especially to #seiyuufansph!
Remember about Waccha’s radio show program called ‘Hatanorururu’ with
Kouchan as their guest and they talk about their fun trip here in the
Problem is, I can’t watch it on niconico
because of payment issues on that site
(curse the JP privilege sometimes) but someone on twitter was able
to watch it and we asked her permission if we can use it as highlights
on what they talked about *O* And she said yes 😊😊 And that person is @glagratan on twitter, and she’s actually Waccha’s translator from the Cosmania 2017 seiyuu panel ^^
Before we start the highlights!! Try to look closely at Waccha’s
sweater and Kouchan’s hat >w< It’s the same when we saw them at
Cosmania 2017 seiyuu panel 😉😉
Now, it’s time to point out what they talked about when they were in the Philippines 👏👏
see the Panda stuff toy that Waccha is holding? Turns out that’s one of
the prizes that Kouchan won from MOA’s peryahan (fair games).
- They took a lot of Sto. Nino photos.
- They have a photo holding hands as they ride MOA’s ferris wheel which seems they’re in a date 😅 with Jollibee (a statue) and some thin Filipino mythical god-like creatures.
- They even said that the Filipino mythical god-like creatures resembles Eguchi Takuya so they called him 'Filipino God’.
showed other photos of them eating at Jollibee around 4PM (after the
seiyuu panel maybe? so merienda time?), walking around by MOA bay (which
Kouchan won the panda stuff toy), going around Manila cathedral,
drinking San Mig beer and eating halo-halo.
also showed some photos from the seiyuu panel where they were waving at
the crowd and the moment they had a selfie with the audience during the
- They also showed a photo of them holding Kouchan’s surprise birthday cake.
- They can’t forget the word 'bababa ba?’ 'mahal ko kayo’ and 'ulam’ and they forgot about 'salamat po’.
- Waccha said 'mahal kita’ with his ikemen voice and then they imitated how we reacted with 'KYAA~’ to that.
was getting excited over the word 'ulam’ which in our country we use it
as a term for 'ikemen’ and started pointing at himself 'ore wa ulam
also talked about the rehearsal that morning. They first tried
appearing with Waccha on the left and Kouchan on the right like the one
in the cosmania 2017 promotion poster, but the plan to surprise Kouchan
with the birthday cake coming from the left side, they had to change
positions and they’re like why? They tried to follow the position on the
poster and the cosmania staff were like 'we’ll switch the photos’ and
the staff were signaling the manager to make them switch (otherwise the
surprise won’t work) and manager-san took over and they switched 😂 and the surprise went well.
- For Kouchan, he said 'the rehearsal went well’ but for the rest of the staff they were in a bit of a panic mode 😅😅
- Also they were so amazed with the LCD panel splitting in half 🤣🤣 But let’s be honest, the sets during the seiyuu events in Japan are way more awesome but it’s nice that he appreciated it.
in the end, Waccha sang Happy Birthday to Kouchan and gave him a cake
again which they also feed each other for a bit of fanservice.
And that concludes all the highlights from Waccha’s radio show 〆(・∀・＠)