So these have been sitting on my computer forever (especially number 1) and I thought why not make a sketch dump
1. Fallout Steven Universe AU! I’m actually still proud of this but I never had the motivation to finish it :/ maybe one day I’ll redraw it but with Lapis, Peridot, Steven, and Connie.
2. Some Next Gen stuff showing condition stuff. Iridescence’s wings never fully developed at the bottom, making it so she can’t fly very well, Cerberus has vitiligo, and Sterling’s back legs were amputated at a young age.
3. Possible Nuzlocke cover???
4. Roseline Pearl Viktor!!! I had drawn Yuuri too, but I didn’t like how he came out Viktor is an entertainer Pearl and Yuuri’s gem is a powder blue pearl.
5. Portal 2 doodles because I recently watched the Portal 2 Unauthorized Musical and I loved it It reminded me how much I love Wheatley and this video game franchise
6. Ponysona but with the clothes I was wearing that day. It was a mlp ponysona prompt.
7. This was for an anti-bullying thing. I really like how this looks but I thought it was too simplistic :/
8. Okay so I love this doodle. I drew this after my sister dyed my hair (It’s pink!) and she tends to tug really hard when brushing if she’s angry about something. I have to silently suffer
9. Little doodle of a younger Dissonance. The full picture was him levitating his sister Harmony and she was freaking out.
After a semester of pulling long hours working a tech project, I decided to get a picture of my soul characters doing the same.
After Pearl got in a pissing match with some pretty boy, know-it-all, (I think he’s called the Dentist or something?) she ended up dragging the rest into working on alien tech, showing she can still design like anyone.
… Yeah, I know that was stupid, I don’t care. This is my aesthetic and I love it!
Time for yet another rant about fandoms being childish:
Guys- I’ve seen some things concerning the SU fandom and the most recent episode that are worrying me. It’s something that I’ve also seen happen in other fandoms so I’ll address it now.
Firstly, and I find the fact that I have to say this or you’ll just brush this post aside absolutely fucking ridiculous: I’m not cis.
Secondly, it’s absolutely fine to headcanon a character as trans. As non binary. As whatever the fuck you want. I personally have headcanon’d characters as several gender identities that weren’t cis in the past. That’s fine, that’s awesome even. But you do not. I repeat. You do NOT force your headcanon into other people. No matter how noble you think it is. People have the RIGHT to headcanon and interpret a character whichever way they want. If you do, I’m sorry you’re just being a huge jerk. And for what? You think our headcanons will make a difference in the show at the end of the day? No, no they won’t. All you’re doing is making this fandom less enjoyable by starting fights and forcing ideas onto others. And forcing ideas will always only result in people pushing said idea away, you’re really only shooting at your own foot there, other than being a pest.
I’d say it’s also not cool to go around shooting down other people’s headcanons if you don’t agree but if you’re FORCING them onto other people or being a passive aggressive piece of shit (”ooohh this is making cis people mad keep doing it!” - seriously are you fucking 5? This is so incredibly childish.), I can’t really fault them for reacting.
In sum: grow up, have your fun with people who enjoy what you do and let the people who don’t enjoy what THEY like in peace. Talk about your headcanons like adults, if you want to be treated like so.