Do you know of any solutions for dry and cracked lips or dead skin on lips?
you can create a simple brown sugar exfoliating solution:
1. take one table spoon of brown or white sugar.
2. mix olive oil or coconut oil with the sugar (just enough to make a nice and sticky mixture).
3. dab your finger in the mixture and thoroughly spread on your lips as if you’re applying a moisturizer. be mindful that your lips are naturally sensitive, so don’t rub too hard.
4. leave mixture on your lips for one minute, then gently rub it off with a damp cloth and apply lip balm (or whatever type of lip moisturizer you use).
5. do this for only one day of the week.
if you want, you can keep the mixture in an air tight container, in a room temperatured space, to use next time.