Most recent painting, Coraline is one of my favorite books & movies!
Acrylic and lots of glitter on 11x14 canvas panel. Also, I’ve been
considering making and selling prints. Would anyone be interested??
You know what I dislike the most about Snape haters? They just mash up movie and book canon and take the things they like and dismiss the rest.
E.g. one of their most popular arguments against Snape is that he stepped over James’s dead body and hugged dead Lily. At the same time they mention how despicable he was for calling her mudblood.
The thing is, the first thing only happened in the films while the latter occurred only in the books. This is quite annoying because they don’t see what they are actually doing. Either use strictly movie or book canon and not mix those two up. It’s sad enough when people try to spoil someone their favourite character just because.
If you acted the same way about their favourite character (mostly James), they would probably lash out at you that you don’t know your canon while they obviously don’t know it themselves.
(And I won’t even get started about the quite regular occurrence of using made up ‘facts’ in their arguments. Sad story, actually.)
I`m thinking about a Rise of the guardians Voltron au and call it “Rise of the Paladins” or smtng like that, until now i think the characters will be like this (If you haven`t noticed i`m mixing both, the movie and the books of Rotg and Voltron in general)
Alfor: Man in the moon
Keith: Jack Frost
Lotor: Seraphina, Father nature (Book) (Pitch`s daughter)
Galras: The nigthmares
Still don`t know if i should put Coran and Allura too as Ombric and Katherine/Mother gose, If someone has recomendations let me know
I see a lot of people mixing Guardians of Childhood books with the Rise of the Guardians movie, and I’m totally into that, I love it when people do that,
but the books and movie are actually pretty different. I wanted to make a fine line between what is in the books, and what is in the movie. That way, people won’t get confused or we can look at things from a different perspective.
I probably have left out a lot, and maybe forgotten a few things, but these are just the basics.
There are still a few books yet to come out for The Guardians of Childhood, so we don’t have full confirmation for a lot of things.
As for the movie, I really don’t see a sequel happening anytime soon, so I just went with the information we were given.
Otherwise, feel free to use this as a reference for any art or fan fictions you guys want to make! Any questions? Go ahead and ask~ <3
~~~~Guardians of Childhood VS Rise of the guardians ~~~~
Note: This is another reupload with edits from my old
writing blog (uyuagashi-fics). I held a
prompt game that was a lot of fun, and the request that time was “Suga + bite +
breaking the rules”. This one fits so
well with all the vampire looks BTS has gifted us with. As always, I added in a LOT more to the
original post and tidied up some portions of the writing. This is very BTVS-inspired in terms of
vampire lore but there’s lore from other shows/movies/books mixed in as
well. Also, I lost so much steam with this, and I’m unhappy, but whatever.
I am currently stuck on a very
important portion of my Radio DJ Suga AU, and I need to focus on other writing
to get out of my rut.
existence should repulse him, but Yoongi can’t bring himself to hate you when
he craves your bite. ~Vampire AU~
Yoongi is in a bizarre state of discomfort when he sits through
eighty minutes of an in-depth lecture on vampires during DEM 325 (Demonic
Physiology). The other recruits in his class
are studiously taking notes as their instructor goes through slide after slide
of vampire anatomy, but he can’t bring himself to write down a word. He can feel his ulcers acting up when the instructor
pays special attention to mortality zones.
“Some of you are taking the laboratory component this
semester with me,” Dr. Kim notes with a kind, yet condescending smile. “And let me give you a hint: vampires are Big
on the final. The bulk of my field research
is focused on vampires, so it’s an area I know well.” She pauses for effect. “And if I see outstanding talent, there are
always positions open in my team.”
The class murmurs with excitement. Getting real field experience was the dream
Dr. Kim gives the class an indulgent smile once more. “So make sure you do the reading.”
 characters you want to be (canon or original) - e.g. harry potter: state chosen house, boggart, patronus, wand, pet, etc. or percy jackson: state demigod or creature, son/daughter of which god/goddess, roman or greek, etc.
inspired by [x]. tweaked a few things and added some of my own.
- Write about your idol. What makes them perfect in your eyes? Add photos, stickers, and “proof”, that makes you love them.
- Write a love letter to your future lover. What will you hope to love about them? What would you promise them?
- Write about your dream vacation. Print out pictures of the location and activities you’ll do there. Who will you go with? What will you explore?
- If you were a DJ, what would your DJ name be? What types of mixes would you create?
- Create fan-mixes for your favorite book, movie, celebrity, fanfic, etc… Draw out the album cover and add the tracklist.
- Listen to your favorite song & draw whatever comes to mind or write about what it makes you think of. Add photos & stickers to help explain.
- “Infinity” –what does it mean to you?
- What’s an instrument you wish you played, knew how to play, or want to try out? Why?
- Write about your family. What do you love about them? What do you hate? Favorite memories? Least favorite memories?
- Vent out your worst day through writing or art media.
- What’s your dream job? Why? Describe it.
- Dream house–where’s it located? How many rooms? What color is it?
- How would you most likely become famous? When you become famous, what will be the first thing you do with your wealth and popularity?
- What’s your favorite thing about Saturdays?
- Quick! Draw the item/object/person closest to your right!
- Write out and explain your worst fear(s).
- Write out a hate note to yourself then cover the page with heart stickers or drawings.
- Print out a poem and highlight your favorite part. Why is it your favorite? What does the poem make you think of? What emotions do you feel when reading it?
- Write a short story about a ghost. Is it kind or evil? Does it have a name?
- Write out your opinion on America.
- Print out a picture of yourself from when you were younger and then one from recent. Write about how you’ve changed–not just physically, but mentally and emotionally. Paste the pictures on the page by your writing.
- Draw/write about your favorite breakfast food.
- Write about your job. Do you like it? How’s your boss? Your co-workers? Favorite memory? Least favorite memory?
- Write down your favorite song lyrics and draw out how they make you feel.
- Play tic-tac-toe with a relative or friend. Fill the entire page.
- Draw our your dream room and then explain all the items and furniture.
- Write down the meaning of your name. Why’d your parents name you that? Do you like it? Would you change your name if you had the chance? Any nicknames you’ve come to love?
- The tally mark page. Think of a “word of the day” and every time someone says it, put a tally on the page.
- Describe your mom as if you’re telling someone who’s blind about her. What’s her hair color? Is she short or tall? Is she still around? What’s her name? Her favorite perfume? Your favorite memory with her?
- When was the last time you cried? Why?
- The color red: what does it make you think of? Write it our or draw it.
- If you drink Starbucks, what’s your usual order? Draw it out and explain the taste.
Ahoy ahoy shipmates! Mark your calendars, dust off your keyboards, and get those creative juices flowing…Captain Swan AU Week is coming! This year, we will celebrate it the week leading up to San Diego Comic Con: Friday, July 15th to Thursday, July 21st!
As always, we welcome and celebrate all things Alternative Universe!Captain Swan. Fics, gifsets, graphics, manips, edits, art…if you create it, we will enjoy it.
Theme days are below, interpret them however you like.
We’ve kept many of the staple favorites, but added a couple of new ones.
Remember, these are merely suggestions…please feel free to post whatever you wish, whenever you wish! Just make sure to tag everything #CS AU Week in the first five tags so your fellow shipmates can see and track.
Day 1:Crossover (Captain Swan mixed with your favorite movies, tv shows, comics, books)
Day 2:Canon Divergence (As themselves in altered canon storylines)
Day 3:Beloved Tropes (Coffee shops! College! Rival shop owners! Neighbors! Fake dating!)
Day 4: Complete AU (CS as completely different versions of themselves. Vikings! Race car drivers! Demigods! Evil! Lieutenant Duckling!)
Day 5:Role Reversal (Pirate Emma! Prince Killian! Gender Swap! Sheriff Hook! Sailor Emma!)
Day 6:Another Time Period (Victorian CS! Future CS family! Medieval CS! CS in the Year 3000!)
Day 7:Free for all! (Anything you can dream up!)
CS AU Week is also a lovely time to reblog and celebrate all the AUs you’ve loved throughout the year. Share some of your past favorite AUs of Killian and Emma falling in love throughout time, realms, and universes.
So here’s to CS AU Week 2016!! Can’t wait to see what all you lovelies dream up.
Every single thing that we saw in the show is actually an illusion in Elliot’s mind and the E-Corp’s E stands for Elliot and he thinks he’s evil and the one to blame for all the fucked up things happening in the world now.
“We could do it, you know.” “What?” “Leave the district. Run off. Live in the woods. You and I, we could make it.”
“We run away.” “What?” “We take to the woods and make a run for it. You said yourself you thought that we could do it! That morning of the reaping. You said —” “Okay, let’s run away.” “Really? You don’t think I’m mad? You’ll go with me?” “I do think you’re mad and I’ll still go with you.”
“What about the other families, Katniss? The ones who can’t run away? Don’t you see? It can’t be about just saving us anymore. Not if the rebellion’s begun! You could do so much.”
“I was wrong. We should have gone when you said.” “No.” “It’s not too late.” “Yeah, it is.”
I think about going to the lake, but I’m so weak that I barely make it to my meeting place with Gale. I sit on the rock where Cressida filmed us, but it’s too wide without his body beside me. Several times I close my eyes and count to ten, thinking that when I open them, he will have materialized without a sound as he so often did.