Curry Chickpeas W/ White Rice
What You’ll Need:
• 1 can chickpeas
• 2 Tablespoons oil olive
• 1 chopped onion
• 2-3 teaspoons of curry depending on how strong you like your curry
• 2 cloves garlic
•1 can coconut milk
• salt & pepper
• ¼ cup chopped green peppers
• 4 small potatoes diced
1) Oil a large pan with olive oil. Once oil is hot add garlic, green peppers, and onions.
2) Cook on low heat. Add diced potatoes and allow to simmer in the pot.
3) Once potatoes are half cooked add coconut milk.
4) Add 2-3 teaspoons of curry powder into the pot. Putting a teaspoon in at a time and tasting until you reach a desired taste. Mix well to ensure no lumps.
5) Add one can of drained chickpeas and cook for 5-10 minutes. Make sure not to over cook the chickpeas.
6) Add salt and pepper if needed. Serve over white rice and enjoy.