so i figure i make the sequel to it on the eve of my next coachella, so this is it, one year later. really hope it does the first one justice and i hope you guys can enjoy it! made with festival season on my mind.
tracklist: john williams – the imperial march (darth vaders theme) future – mask off boombox cartel – jefe joyryde – the box (crankdat re-crank) kendrick lamar – m.a.d.d city rl grime & what so not & skrillex – waiting slander & yookie ft. jinzo – after all drake & future – jumpman big sean - moves nghtmare & boombox cartel – aftershock (boombox cartel vip) zomboy – like a bitch dj snake & yellowclaw – ocho cinco (busted by herobust) lookas & crankdat – game over quix & ian munro – purple ford falcon dr. ozi – mr.green delta heavy – white flag (tisoki remix) dr.ozi ft. magmag – hartyhar yogi & skrillex ft. pusha t, moody good, trollphace – burial (porter robinson edit) migos ft. lil uzi vert – bad and boujee – (luca lush remix) a$ap ferg – work (remix) travis scott – goosebumps (nghtmare remix) juicy j x zelda - bandz a make her dance (hitmane kokirimix) drake – fake love lil scrappy ft. young buck – money in the bank herobust – dirt heater tea graves & coolights - say things (crankdat re-crank) medasin – territory slander & yookie – after all carnage & junkie kid – btwd (terror bass remix) ekali & krane – akira w/ zedd - clarity acapella (ju1ced edit) what so not x ganz – lone slumberjack – enigma (vip) flume – free (luude x creepa flip) dj snake – propaganda (valentine khan remix) mija – secrets (crankdat remix) rusko – hold on (sub focus remix) john cena – my time is now drake ft. 21 savage – sneakin fat joe & remy ma ft. french montana – all the way up nghtmare & boombox cartel – aftershock marshmello – alone boombox cartel & quix – supernatural v. tove lo – habits (ekali edit) kehlani – gangsta (vincent remix) graves & flosstradamus ft. post malone – came up the weeknd – party monster (krane remix)
i hope u like, ur support always is everything to me!
please comment, like & reblog/share if can<3
ready for festival season to hit me like a freight train.
That was when he knew. You have given him up for lost, he thought. You bloody bastard, you think Jaime’s good as dead, so I’m all you have left. Tyrion wanted to slap him, to spit in his face, to draw his dagger and cut the heart out of him and see if it was made of old hard gold, the way the smallfolks said. Yet he sat there, silent and still.
Summary: You and the Winchesters finally face the Yellow Eyed Demon. Pairing: Dean X Female!Reader Characters: Dean Winchester, Reader, Sam Winchester, John Winchester, Azazel (Yellow Eyed Demon) Chapter name: Battlefield (Part 2) Warnings: I’m focusing on the relationship here, not the cases; cussing, song use; angst Gifs aren’t mine, they’re from Google or Tumblr. Set on season 1. A bit of foreshadowing. Canon typical violence. Injury to reader. I don’t know if I’ve mentioned yet, but here reader is mixed-race.
When I looked at this pictures for the first time, I thought this is just a slight change from season 3.
BUT, the more I look at this, the more I realize it isn’t a “slight” change.
Premises: if season 4 has already been announced, it means it’s already in progress. So, whoever drew the BB’s commercial is someone who is already working on season 4.
The changes aren’t so “slight”:
- the eyes are totally different both from season 1-2 and season 3, not just the way they are drawn but also the proportion eyes/face (the new eyes are bigger!). We have already seen these new eyes in some other recent commercials, and since I don’t think these new eyes are going to be used just for some commercials here and there, I assume these eyes are the eyes we will see also in season 4: totally new eyes.
- the mouth is far smaller. No lipstick, but definitively a moving back to season 1-2′s style.
- No more lucid spots on cheeks? The excessive shining of season 3 (lucid spots here and there plus eyes) seems definitively gone.
- Colors are far more vivid and not “sort of washed out” as season 3: again, a moving back to season 1-2.
- In the last picture, even if really small, Usagi’s pigtails look a bit different: less thin and a bit more curly (again, back to season 1-2′s style).
Overall, the changes are an improvement.
Now, we have some options.
OPTIONS 1: season 4 won’t be a total change from season 3 but an improvement. In this case, there’s the chance that the new BB’s commercial is actually the style of season 4. Just an improvement of season 3, in the directions of season 1-2.
OPTIONS 2: season 4 won’t be a total change from season 3 but a mix of season 1-2 and season 3. In this case, besides the totally new eyes, the smaller mouth and more vivid color can be a hint of this mix, but BB’s commercial isn’t the style we will see in season 4, yet (sort of but not the final style).
OPTIONS 3: season 4 will be a total change from season 3 (the way season 3 changed from season 1-2). In this case, BB’s commercial is just a vague hint of the changing: the new eyes, more vivid colors and smaller mouth…. among many other changes (Usagi’s pigtails and skirts… for example).
Vegan tofu spaghetti dish (serves 1)!
-125g brown pasta (raw weight)
-125g firm tofu
-80g Brocolli (raw weight)
-3 basil leaves
-1 small diced garlic clove
-Juice from half a lemon
-35g baby spinach
1. Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions (usually takes around 15 minutes. When you strain the water out, place the pasta back into the pan you used to cook it)
2. In a stick mixer or a powerful food processor blend together the basil, garlic and lemon juice
3. Once these are combined, add the spinach and avocado and blend well
4. Slice the tofu into small square pieces, and coat with mixed seasoning (I used a garlic and herb seasoning)
5. Heat a pan to medium heat with a small spray of extra virgin olive oil and place the tofu in the pan
6. Cook the tofu for roughly 5 minutes ensuring you cook both sides and stir around to cook evenly
7. Place the Brocolli into a microwave safe container and microwave until cooked (if you don’t want to use a microwave you can do it another way)
8. You now have all the ingredients to put everything together! The cooked pasta should be in the pan you used to cook it, add in the mixture from the stick mixture and stir together very well so the pasta is coated
9. Add the tofu and Brocolli and stir well
10. Serve in a bowl and top with tomatoes, extra basil and lemon zest if you desire! Enjoy!
The fine folks over at @hannibalficwriters are hosting a Hannibal Season 1 Self-Rec event. For this event, I’m tossing Mise en Place into the mix, a little season 1 AU-ish piece where these two dorks begin their courtship in earnest with a little help from a well-meaning sous chef.
What was the cooking staff thinking when that entire pre-dinner party scene went down between Hannibal and Will in Sorbet? Written from their POV. Pining and cooking. It’s also on AO3…
1. What does the piece mean to you? I love this piece because I always find outsider perspective on their relationship fascinating. We’re essentially all part of that dynamic as well.
2. What was your favorite line in your piece/what was your favourite comment that you’ve received on the work? Favorite line: For the love of god, don’t look up…just keep chopping, just keep chopping everyone. Shiiiiit….
Favorite comment: Gorgeously written, hilarious, and with original characters who I loved. You talented jerk, I love you. (Haha! Thanks, @devereauxsdisease)
3. Did you research for the piece extensively when you wrote it? Did you learn anything new and unusual from writing it? Tell us something unique about the process.
I’m fairly familiar with the catering/food industry because I have several friends that are chefs and caterers. This was one of those instances where I was like, “Hey, friend! How does one…”
Per legalities I’m not allowed to share specific details but guys. Guys. Guys. A one word summary:
You’re all gonna love them. Seriously it’s this awesome mix of Season 1 & 4. It’s goofy, oddly/ and obviously romantic, and fucking horrifying. Also Emmy worthy scene in the first ep from Vera. No one’s time is cut, everyone is still very present. And it’s a great lead up/interpretation to the original Psycho. So damn good. Also French. Speaking French has never been funnier. 🚬
«You waited for me for years. You let me get to a place where this was possible. So I’m telling you , I’m going to do the same thing for you . Where ever you need to go , where ever you need to do , do it. And when you get back I’ll be here…… »
a playlist dedicated to that feeling you get – sometimes sad, sometimes comforting, sometimes both – during the last three emotionally-driven minutes of a cbs elementary episode. for all your little holmes and watson moments, sentimental exchanges at the end of a long day, or bittersweet insights as you sit before the fireplace.
1. south - meant to mean // 2. kurt vile - baby’s arms // 3. the weepies - gotta have you // 4. st. vincent - these days (nico cover) // 5. amy winehouse - help yourself // 6. arctic monkeys - only you know (dion cover) // 7. julia stone - my baby // 8. amos lee ft. norah jones - colors // 9. the national - heavenfaced // 10. rocky votolato - white daisy passing // 11. yuna - tourist // 12. gregory alan isakov - big black car // 13. mount moriah - the letting go // 14. first aid kit - to a poet // 15. the fray - never say never // 16. tom odell - sense // 17. hope sandoval & the warm inventions - suzanne // 18. ida maria - keep me warm // 19. benjamin francis leftwich - stole you away // 20. beach house - turtle island // 21. iron & wine - faded from the winter // 22. tegan & sara - call it off // 23. the national - daughters of the soho riots // 24. gregory alan isakov - one of us cannot be wrong (leonard cohen cover) // 25. alex turner - piledriver waltz //