Support on #Patreon for full size images and see new pieces early. Link in profile (patreon.com/misterwillow).
#art #illustration #misterwillow #penandink #blackandwhite #process #video #chain
But my very feelings changed to repulsion and terror when I saw the whole man slowly emerge from the window and begin to crawl down the castle wall over that dreadful abyss, face down, with his cloak spreading out around him like great wings. At first I could not believe my eyes. I thought it was some trick of the moonlight, some weird effect of shadow; but I kept looking, and it could be no delusion. I saw the fingers and toes grasp the corners of the stones, worn clear of the mortar by the stress of years, and by thus using every projection and inequality move downwards with considerable speed, just as a lizard moves along a wall.
What manner of man is this, or what creature is it in the semblance of man? I feel the dread of this horrible place overpowering me; I am in fear—in awful fear—and there is no escape for me; I am encompassed about with terrors that I dare not think of…
1. This is what I look like on the other side of your monitor:
2. I almost never draw using reference. Everything I’ve posted (with the exception of the portraits) was done entirely from my head.
3. I’ve always loved fringe subjects: UFOs, cryptozoology, ghosts, and everything in-between. I used to check out books on them from the library in elementary school, and the librarians would always wonder out loud why they had such books in stock.
4. I had out-of-body experiences all the time when I was younger.
5. If I could choose any two movies to watch over and over again forever, they would be Fight Club and The Big Lebowski.
6. I’m considering opening personal commissions…
7. I’ve never met my father.
8. Eight is my favourite number.
Don’t really know who to tag. Will be lazy instead and say if you follow me and want to participate, then consider yourself tagged. ^_^
(seriously though, it’s 6 AM, and this is the last thing I’m doing before I go to sleep)