Shipping with my version of Bones.
So you wanna ship with my crank mister, that’s awesome! (Bones is thirsty as hell lately) Bones and I are both lame romantics and love romance and cute shippy things. But I’m writing this now, to lay down some ground rules when it comes to shipping.
From now on these Rules will be enforced. I was letting them slide before because I didn’t want to be rude, but it’s starting to wear on me and making doing shippy threads less fun, even anxiety inducing. This also means, with a few exceptions, Bones romantic relationships have been reset. I won’t mention them all here, but if you are curious as to if your relationship with Bones has been reset you can ask me.
Quick note; I am open to shipping with both canon characters and ocs from star trek. I’m open to shipping with characters from different fandoms I’m familiar with but
Star Trek canon characters and whether or not I’m willing to ship romantically with them;
James T. Kirk - Yes. (Willing to autoship with Kirks just give me a heads up)
Spock- Yes. (Willing to autoship with Spocks just give me a heads up)
Montgomery Scott- Neutral.
Hikaru Sulu - Neutral.
Pavel Chekov - Neutral.
Nyota Uhura - Yes.
Christine Chapel - Yes.
Khan Noonien Singh - Maybe after some serious discussions and character interactions. (He did murder a whole bunch of innocent people and Admiral Pike.)
Christopher Pike - Yes.
Jaylah - No, I see them as more of a platonic, pseudo father/daughter deal.
Carol Marcus - Neutral.
Want to know if I’ll ship with other canon characters? just ask.
Rules on shipping
- From now on, THERE WILL BE NO AUTO-SHIPPING! If you want Bones to be in a relationship with yours there are two ways to do it; One, (which is very strongly preferred especially for OCs and characters of different fandoms) is through constant interaction and see if there’s chemistry there. Or two, speak to me OOC and see if we can sort something out.
- Each version of canon character will be treated as if they’re a whole new character. So if you see me shipping with one version of Uhura that doesn’t mean if you play Uhura as well that I’ll ship with you too. Each person plays their muse differently, and so Bones will be compatible with some versions of a character, and not with others.
- Ship memes (and Threads) will be tagged as ‘open to all followers’ or ‘established pairings only’ depending on what they are.
- One night stands are a thing, Bones isn’t opposed to having casual sex. And the key word there is ‘Casual’, just because our characters slept together doesn’t mean they’re in a relationship.
- Anyone who sends in a sexual meme without establishing a relationship before hand will be treated like a one night stand or a ‘friends with benefits scenario’. They’re not automatically dating.
- Responding to a Shippy thread without establishing a relationship will also be treated as a one night stand and not them dating.
- In order to have sex/be in a relationship with Bones your character must be at least 25 years of age! Unless there is serious discussion between the two of us OOC this will be one of the most enforced rules.
- OCs HAVE to have a bio (though that goes for me RPing with OCs in General).