18) What’s a sound you hate; sound you love? I absolutely detest the sound of my phone ringing. It’s like nails on a chalkboard to me. I love the sound of rain or wind. They’re just wonderful sounds and I find them so relaxing.
29) Do you have any obsessions right now? Yeah, a video game called Dota 2, books, and batman.
42) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid? I guess I’d let the relevant people know, and I’d probably write a recap on my life so far and what I was happy with and what I was disappointed by, in terms of myself of course. I’d spend the last days saying thank-you and finding a meanful way to appreciate the people who have made it excellent, and the people who have just been part of it. I’d also probably take time to do some bizarre drugs now that I’m about to flatline, and I’d be keen on going skydiving. And yeah I think initially I’d be a bit scared, as it’s kind of natural when coming up against the unknown, but I’m not that terrified at the thought of death. I kind of figure that I’ll finally get some consistent sleep for once.
54) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power? Too many choices here, but being able to teleport would be handy, as I’ve got a habit for being late.
56) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be? I wouldn’t. Everything up until now has shaped me into who I am, and I’m okay with shitty things having happened to give me the experience to be a better person.