Valentine’s Day is just a few days away. And I know that some (probably most) of us are alone on this day of love. Alone by choice, just got off a relationship, or some other reason. So if you’re feeling a bit lonely and would like to wallow in the ocean of feels, here is a playlist I made specially for you. Let’s go on a feels-trip! Because let’s face it, Love is a wonderful thing but painfully fucked up.
1. JOHN MAYER - Your Body Is A Wonderland - Love Song For No One - Back To You - Slow Dancing In A Burning Room - Dreaming With A Broken Heart - I’m Gonna Find Another You - Heartbreak Warfare - All We Ever do Is Say Goodbye - Half Of My Heart - Perfectly Lonely - Friends, Lovers Or Nothing
2. JAMES BLUNT - You’re Beautiful
3. KEITH URBAN - Tonight I Wanna Cry
4. STEPHEN SPEAKS - Out Of My League - Passenger Seat
5. CRANBERRIES - Linger
6. LIFEHOUSE - You & Me
7. OASIS - Wonderwall
8. RYAN CABRERA - True
9. GABE BONDOC - When You Say (Nine) - Whether Or Not
10. THE CALLING - Wherever You Will Go
11. HOWIE DAY - Collide
12. SNOW PATROL - Chasing Cars
13. DUCAN SHEIK - Barely Breathing
14. THE SCRIPT - Breakeven - The Man Who Can’t Be Moved - Six Degrees Of Separation
15. THE KILLERS - Mr. Brightside - Just Another Girl - Here With Me
18. MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE - The Ghost Of You - I Don’t Love You - I’m Not Okay - Helena
19. A DAY TO REMEMBER - If It Means A Lot To You - Have Faith In Me
20. STORY OF THE YEAR - Anthem Of Our Dying Day
21. ALL AMERICAN REJECTS - Paper Heart - Swing, Swing - Time Stands Still - One More Sad Song - Move Along - It Ends Tonight - Gives You Hell
22. KISSCHASY - Black Dress
23. THE CLICK FIVE - Catch Your Wave - Just The Girl - Jenny
24. DASHBOARD CONFESSIONAL - Belle Of The Boulevard - Hands Down - Stolen
25. BOYS LIKE GIRLS - Hero/Heroine - The Great Escape - Thunder - Love Drunk
26. WE THE KINGS - Skyway Avenue - Secret Valentine - Check Yes Juliet - We’ll Be A Dream feat. Demi Lovato
27. ALL TIME LOW - Remembering Sunday - Therapy
28. THE CAB - Vegas Skies
29. A ROCKET TO THE MOON - Like We Used To - Baby Blue Eyes - On Your Side - Baby We’re Invincible
30. THE MAINE - I Must Be Dreaming - Into Your Arms - Whoever She Is
31. SECONDHAND SERENADE - Your Call - It’s Not Over - Awake - Vulnerable
32. THE RED JUMPSUIT APPARATUS - Your Guardian Angel - Cat and Mouse - Face Down
33. PLAIN WHITE T’S - Here There Delilah - Rhythm of Love - 1 2 3 4
34. MAROON 5 - She Will Be Loved - This Love - Sunday Morning
35. MAYDAY PARADE - One Man Drinking Games - Three Cheers For Five Years - The Last Something That Meant Anything - Miserable At Best - I’ll Be The Wings - Kids In Love
36. GO RADIO - Letters and Love Notes - Goodnight Moon - You Hold Your Breath, I’ll Hold My Liquor - Any Other Heart
37. SLEEPING WITH SIRENS - James Dean and Audrey Hepburn - With Ears To See, Eyes To Hear - All My Heart
38. SAOSIN - Seven Years
39. COHEED & CAMBRIA - Wake Up
40. HUNTER HAYES - Wanted
THE VALENTINE’S DAY FEELS-TRIP PLAYLIST (OPM)
I would like to feature here Original-Pinoy-Music. Why? Because no other musicians could make me feel the feels. One of the things OPM is known for is that it is very, very sentimental. And when you listen to OPM you can really feel the love and pain the artists went through. I am adding them to the playlist because the Feels-Trip wouldn’t be complete without them.
41. HALE - Broken Sonnet - The Day You Said Goodnight - Kung Wala Ka - Waltz - Liham - Dahil Sa Iyo Ang Himig Ng Aking Gitara - Magkaibang Mundo
42. SPONGE COLA - Jeepney - Gemini - Di Na Mababawi - Regal
48. PAROKYA NI EDGAR - Harana - Gitara - Your Song - Pangarap Lang kita
49. EEVEE - Gusto Ko Lang Ng Girlfriend - Larawan - Sarap Maging Single
50. DECEMBER AVENUE - Eroplanong Papel - Breathe Again - I’ll Be Watching You
51. UP DHARMA DOWN - Oo - Tadhana - Indak
52. URBANDUB - Endless, A Silent Whisper - The Fight Is Over - Evidence - Inside The Mind Of A Killer
53. JOIN THE CLUB - Nobela
54. NOT INFORMED - Questions
55. RJ JIMENEZ - Miss Kita Pag Tuesday
56. DINO ROBLES - I’ll Be Waiting For You
57. RJAY TY feat. JUNE MARIEEZY - Catch You
Cover Artists. These people existed way before Boyce Avenue, Tyler Ward, Alex Goot, etc. but never became famous and recognized as these Youtube stars. And they made the songs sound way better than the original.
58. PAOLO SANTOS - Close - Moonlight Over Paris - Through The Fire - Foolish Heart - Swept Away - Comfortable
59. NYOY VOLANTE - Kahit Kailan
60. NINA - Love Moves In Mysterious Ways
61. MYMP (MAKE YOUR MOMMA PROUD) - Beauty and Madness - No Ordinary Love - Especially For You - The Closer I Get To You - Constantly
Hey. It's been a while hasn't it? maybe a month. It doesn't matter if you don't remember. I just wanted to say hello RJ. I miss ya. I'm glad you're doing okay at least without me.. heh.. I'll go now..
[ You think you can casually come into my inbox and say anything to me without a single apology for what you’ve done? God, no. ]
[ I know who you are, Sam. You don’t need to be on anonymous for the sake of yourself. It just pisses me off even more that you didn’t direct message me or at the least be off anon for this. ]
[ You have done so many things to me and the others without realizing it, and honestly when this ask came in, I disassociated harder than I ever have before because I knew who you were. Please, god forbid, if you want to talk to me, do it off anon. You could have at least sent this to @that-one-ravensprite-trashcan. ]
[ Otherwise, you can kindly fuck off. If it’s really been a month, I’m fucking glad. ]
Seeing you and Aginor's chats, made me think of a great opportunity RJ missed out on with your character. If you have lived long enough to be with Rand when the Black Tower can about he would still have is personal group of Asha'man, including Osan'gar, who would instantly recognize you. Just a funny little scene that should have happened.
What do you mean by “if you have lived long enough”…?
((ooc: me too, anon, me too. So here’s a small comic of how it could have gone, were it a comedy and no one took anything seriously :D))
One of the things I’m doing is rereading Wheel of TIme – which I read about 5 times through when I was a teenager, a looong time ago – and this time around, I’m really interested in Rand’s and Nynaeve’s narratives and how they parallel and/or complement each other.
Take their stigmata, for example. The chapter after Rand is marked with the herons branded into his hands, Nynaeve takes her test for Accepted and emerges with black thorns driven through her palms, leaving scars. Both of them have this extreme distrust of Aes Sedai, both of them travel to opposite sides of the continent with Gandalf-like mentor figures (Thom/Moiraine), both of them have their secret pet Forsaken that they learn from.
But they’re at odds, too, Rand with his dark path of angst and death and destruction, contrasted with Nynaeye’s dedication to healing. Rand figures out how to still a bunch of Aes Sedai in the same book Nynaeve figures out how to heal them.
And idk what the current theories or anything are, but back when I used to lurk on Dragonmount in high school, a theory I believed in was that Egwene was the reincarnation of Latra Posae Decume, who opposed Lews Therin in the Hall of the Servants and gathered all the female Aes Sedai to her side. I used to think, “oh, if only she hadn’t done that, if only they had been more willing to work together, maybe Lews Therin wouldn’t have failed,” but that wasn’t the point, I missed the point RJ was making explicit at the time, that a joint strike probably would have been disastrous. I think … maybe … it was Nynaeve who was missing last time, and not anything about Egwene.
Speaking of Egwene … maybe Nynaeve is Rand’s equal yet opposite number, but Egwene to me seems like the embodiment of Saidar itself. She embraces whatever culture or situation she finds herself in as wholeheartedly as she embraces Saidar. (Rand even comments on this, I think.) She doesn’t fight things like Nynaeve does. Egwene is so eager to learn everything, and she comments on how there’s not enough time AHAHA
Rand was aware of others moving, Mat and Perrin dashing away at the edge of his vision, Loial’s long legs carrying him into the trees, but all he could really see was Egwene. She stood there rigid, face pale and eyes closed. It was not fear that held her, he realized. She was trying to throw her puny, untrained wielding of the Power against the Forsaken. Roughly he grabbed her arm and pulled her around to face him. “Run!” he shouted at her. Her eyes opened, staring at him, angry with him for interfering, liquid with hate for Aginor, with fear of the Forsaken. “Run,” he said, pushing her toward the trees hard enough to start her. “Run!” Once started, she did run. (The Eye of the World)
Egwene was always ready to throw herself at the Forsaken AHAHAHA kill me.
the year is 2030. you wake up one night to hear small sobs coming from your husband’s side of the bed. frowning slightly, you reach over and touch his shoulder. “Cal? is everything okay?” he turns over so he can face you, his dark eyes shot with red. “I just,” he sniffles out, “I just miss RJ so much.”