Why I like them
- Ambitious, self driven, flawed, and perhaps what truly makes me light him is that his failings in Gen 2 are mostly his own fault. He made a severe miscalculation.
Why I don’t
- While I like him and do consider arguably my 2nd favorite in all of FE (Misha took the title of first), I do get somewhat annoyed but the constant fanboying over him at times. He may be one of my faves but please don’t forget that he’s still an asshole. Not a complete one mind you but definitely someone you don’t want to fuck with and given the opportunity he’ll fuck you up if needs to.
- I don’t care if I have the Loptyrian Clan’s blood in me. I have Saint Maira’s blood and he fought for the good of the people. The Fire God Fala is also one of my ancestors. I will use my power to create a world which is free of prejudice. One where all people can live without fear of repression! Of course, Sigurd knows way too much. Consider him a sacrifice to the greater good.”
- His Heroes outfit is pretty nice, I’ve already defaulted to envisioning him that way.
- Not really one? I’m always interested though on his relationship with Aida since we see nothing of it.
- Azel by default
- He actually got a letter from Azel to meet him during Gen 2 however when he actually arrived, Azel wasn’t there (turned into a rock). He sent messengers and scouts everywhere he could but nothing.
- I’ve kind already explained why in my dislike of him
- Keep his Heroes voice.
- Don’t have Remake Alvis being a fan skewed perception.
5 words to best describe them
- Hot, ambitious, calculating, arrogant (to a degree), and an asshole.
My nickname for them
- Red Hot Fala Pepper