The Witch's House:
Oh look, the dresser killed you. And the clock. And the tadpole. And the book. And the fountain. And the knife flying out of nowhere. And breathing.
I know Father killed several innocents, and tortured them in the process, and turned puppies into soup, and bombed an orphanage, and leaked spoilers, and stole all the Yu-Gi-Oh cards in Target, and put the soda into the microwave... But he's a good person!
...Yeah, I don't care that my classmates are dead. They were assholes. This place isn't even scar- OH GOD IT'S A PHONE
Mario - The Music Box:
*Luigi waving a cross at Mario's head* OUT OF THIS HOUSE! OUT OF THIS HOUSE! Spirits begone from this house!
The Crooked Man:
I need to find this guy... Even though I could've just asked who he was. Instead I'll just travel across the country and reflect on my miserable life... And blindly follow addresses on vague notes.
Dude, I am TRIPPING right now. And my classmates are assholes again.
Killing innocent people by the dozens and gaslighting the survivors? Ha, what a dweeb.
*insert generic Scooby Doo running montage music here*
Everyone you love is going to suffer, die, then suffer some more. Forever. And it's all your fault. But hey at least this girl is gay
So Leorio has been bothering me to let the world know of my RPG addiction. So I threw together this list of sorts because I just finished a bunch of awesome RPG horror games. I recommend these if you want something entertaining, and slightly scary. These are in order from my favorite, to least favorite! P.S. I absolutely forbid Gon from playing these games.
1. Ib (Amazing, need I say more?). Scary (7/10) Fun (9/10)
2. Forest of Drizzling Rain (not so scary, but pretty cute). Scary (5/10) Fun (9/10)
3. Alice Mare (short, and fun) Scary (6/10) Fun (8/10)
4. Mad Father (Spooky!). Scary (8/10) Fun (7/10)
5. The Mirror Lied (this ones pretty weird, but very short.) Scary (4/10) Fun (5/10)
6. Misao (Story wasn’t my favorite, but it was fun game play) Scary (7/10) Fun (6/10)
7. Mermaid Swamp (the story is a little odd, and it’s definitely scary.) Scary (9/10) Fun (5/10)
8. The Crooked Man (It did it’s job well, and was unpleasantly scary. So unpleasant that its at the bottom..) Scary (10/10) Fun (4/10)
Soooo yeah! These were pretty fun, I know I’m forgetting some, but I’ll keep updating as I play more games.
Extra: Homework Salesman was really fun, but not at all a horror game. Scary (0/10) Fun (9/10)