Humans, from the planet Earth, are the newest sentient species of notable size to enter the galactic stage and are the most rapidly expanding and developing.
They are generally seen to be very intelligent, abnormally ambitious, highly adaptable, individualistic and thus, unpredictable. They have a powerful desire to advance and improve themselves, and do so with such assertion that the normally staid Council races have been taken aback by their restlessness and relentless curiosity.
So I’m at the halfway mark to 100 followers, which is awesome when you consider this crappy little blog got started up just a handful of weeks ago.
I’m doing this giveaway because I love getting awesome followers, and meeting awesome fans of Bioware work. You guys have been super aweome sauce. And because my current followers have been so awesome, I wanna give back a little bit.
First Prize: digital deluxe edition copy of Mass Effect Andromeda
Runner Up Prize: A Funko pop figurine of your choice (Bioware-related ONLY)
Only one person will receive the First Prize.
I will award the Runner Up Prize to up to three people.
1. You must be following me to participate in this, and yes I will check.
2. Giveaway blogs are NOT allowed. If I find your giveaway blog trying to participate, you will be blocked and automatically disqualified from participating.
3. If you are aiming for one prize over the other, reblogs will enter you for the first prize and likes enter you for the runner up prize. You can do both as often as you want to increase your chances for one prize over another if you like. Just be considerate to your own followers.
4. Only Bioware and gaming-related blogs please. I especially don’t want to have to sift thorugh new blogs to block the porn blogs.
5. For the giveaway to be successful, this blog must hit 100 followers on or before March 16th.
SO REBLOG AWAY, MY LOVELIES!
I have so incredibly many headcanons for these two post-destroy ending, most of them around the immediate aftermath. they get drafted into a biotics team that’s sent straight up to the citadel to clear the rubble and re-establish galactic communication, but they have a silent agreement with hackett that their real mission is to dig through to find shepard.
both of these are after finding her - in the first one, neither of their outfits actually belong to them; miranda’s in the medical jumpsuit from huerta that she borrowed to wear whilst treating shep; jack’s wearing shep’s alliance shirt and tracksuit bottoms nicked from anderson’s apartment.
in the second one, jack’s spent the whole day shifting rubble and managed to find a bunch of survivors, and miranda’s spent the whole day working on shepard and managed to get her into a stable medical coma. to celebrate, jack digs out some bottles from the apartment bar and they toast their exhausting success. I was listening to “mondo bongo” from mr and mrs smith whilst drawing it, so imagine someone playing music in the background whilst they dance and makeout sloppily then fall asleep together in a corner.