-Blake happily caters to his wife’s needs when they’re watching TV at home. “She’ll pick up her cup every once in a while [and shake it] and I go get her a drink,” he says “Just slavin’ she loves it.”
2. Make Beautiful Music Together
- They cowrote her tune “Over You,” a tribute to his late brother, which was released last year on Four The Record; in February the couple performed “America The Beautiful” at the Superbowl in Indianapolis
3. Always Show Affection
- They’re not afraid of PDA, whether it comes in the form of a kiss (like this one at an ACM preparty) or an online blast. “She IS on fire” Shelton tweeted about his wife in April
4. Coordinate Your Schedules
- She’s been on tour; he was in L.A. for The Voice. But they never spend longer than two weeks apart. “It’s the limit.” he says
5. Don’t Forget Your Friends
- Blake may be her No. 1 but Miranda spends plenty of girl time with Pistol Annie’s who in August released Hell On Heels an album with rowdy anthems
6. Share Hobbies
- Blake and Miranda bond over there love of hunting- they even served wedding guests venison they bagged themselves
7. Practice Parenting
- Their kids, for now, are their six dogs, Betty, (pictured) has even toured with Mom
8. Have Him Pick Up The Tab
- “[When we] go out to eat, I conveniently forget my wallet,” Miranda says, “and he has to pay!”
9. Don’t Get Jealous
- Her reaction to him flirting with Scarlett Johanasson on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno: “I would too.” she tweeted
10. Bring Home The Gold
- Their wedding rings may be the lucky charms: Since saying “I do,” the couple have won a combined eight big country music awards: three CMTs, three ACMs, and two CMAs.
Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert have been together for nearly a decade, and in that time, they’ve delivered plenty of cute moments. Whether they’re on stage performing together or walking a red carpet, they always make time to sneak in a kiss, a hug, or a loving glance — especially when the cameras are on them. To celebrate Blake’s upcoming birthday and their third wedding anniversary last month, we’ve rounded up all the times they couldn’t keep their hands off each other.
I knew how I wanted to begin the video. There was this wedding video that leaked out by one of us who didn’t know how to use the computer. The wedding video began with Miranda talking to me, and what she was saying was so cool, and the reason I cut that song was because of her and the ups & downs of our relationship. Everything she said at the opening of that wedding video was the truth. It said everything that is the reason I recorded that song. So we took that and made it my chapter in the video, and then had a lot of other stories. But that’s probably the most personal video I’ve done, and the reason why I recorded the song. She thought about me using it for a week. She wants to keep more of us for us. But I talked her out of it. Probably be the last time.