RULES: Answer the questions the tagger set for you in the post and then make 11 new ones. Tag 11 people and link them to your post. Let them know you’ve tagged them.
1. Favorite school memory?
umm… i think the one time in kindergarten we had to make speeches for some shit and my best friend announced herself as me before realizing she was saying the wrong name. i’d just gone before her so i guess that could be why. but yeah, i haven’t seen her in ages but my entire family still jokes about that day. fucking great.
2. Daytime or Nighttime?
3. What is something not many people know about you?
hmm… i have a birthmark on my stomach. not many people get to see that, i guess. and most who see it just don’t notice because it’s not as big as it was when i was little.
4. Do you have any interesting or annoying habits?
hahahaahaha. um… quite a few, i’d assume. i talk pretty fast and i know that can annoy some people (teachers mostly, when i have to make an oral presentation).
5. What are your most listened to kpop songs?
from my top 25 most played:
6. Which sport do you like to watch the most in the Olympics?
tbh, i don’t really have a favourite. i don’t actually give much of a shit about the actual sports; i just like to watch sexy athletes be sexy and athletic while feeling bad about how i’ll never be that sexy and athletic.
7. Who is your ultimate bias and why?
onew. no should ever ask why, omfg. i can’t answer that in less than ten pages of writing. one day, i promise to make a proper list and maybe i’ll post the whole thing on here.
8. What is something you love and hate about Tumblr?
hate that it’s no longer as truly hipster as it was when i first stumbled upon it. hipster used to mean shitty space edits and weed and triangles and bread and creepy kitchen shots. now it just means fucking indie music and glasses you don’t really need. it was more fun to mock the former.
i love just about everything else about tumblr, negl. even the annoying shit because everyone needs something to complain about every once in a while.
9. Which otp is your favorite and why?
oooohhhhhh. maybe a tie between 2min and ontae (unless this isn’t kpop exclusive ‘cause then it’s twincest but that’s a touchy subject for most sooooo, lmfao)? 2min was my first actual otp and i still find it very perfect but lately i see way less 2min moments and more ontae moments so idkkkk. also, ontae has my bias so~ and also more great fics, i find.
10. What would you like to accomplish before 2012 is over?
drop a bunch of dead weight, by which i mean people i don’t find important. i’m hoping most of the unimportant people still trailing in my life from high school have bounced on out by the end of this year. also i want more friends. :D
11. Favorite Disney movie? ^^
cinderella. because GUS-GUS!
thanks for tagging me!
My questions for you guys:
1. What’s your favourite scent?
2. Do you play any sports?
3. What’s the last book you read?
4. Would you recommend this book to anyone for reading?
5. Which do you prefer: water or juice?
6. Do you watch any of the Real Housewives shows?
7. What’s your favourite phrase?
8. What’s the last thing you do before going to sleep?
9. What kind of cell phone do you have?
10. Do you swear a lot?
11. Last movie you saw?