Join in Tomorrow!! for Week 05 of “Bible” in our Ministry Basics Online Course where we are going to discuss Trusting God.
Note: The Class starts at 1 PM (Pacific Time), (Saturday 23rd, March)
Link to Online Classroom: http://www.wiziq.com/online-class/1178043-the-bible-week-05
One Week 04, we had an awesome and insightful session where we went over the following:
- Touch on what the Law is
- What Jesus felt and taught about the Law
- What we are measured upon
- Jesus’s take on Grace
This Week (Week 05), we are going to discuss on one of the most important questions that we have always wondered or asked ourselves- How do we trust God? If you’ve ever struggled with trusting Jesus, this is just for you. Learn how human nature often keeps us from the very thing that will help us trust Him more. This Week (Week 05), we are going to discuss:
- the awesome nature of the Holy Spirit and His purpose.
- what trusting someone is all about and its costs.
- why it’s important to goo goo gaa gaa in our life and develop that into something more.
- the beauty of trusting God without fully understanding Him.
- the nature of God.
- our fears that cause us to hold back when it comes to trust.
- the awesomeness of getting adopted.
- how beautiful and amazing our God is.
The study will take place within an online classroom and interaction will be by means of chat. The link above is the online location to where the class is going to be held. If you need more information about the study or if you missed the Study that we had during previous weeks and need to catch up, check out this link, and scroll down to the “Walk the Same | Ministry Basics” section where you can get more info and download the notes for the class last week.
I am totally looking forward to discussing on this issue/topic and I hope to see you at the session :)