1. I don’t do well with heights. my legs get weak and I get knots in my stomach, and not in a good way! haha. I get really panicky and lightheaded.
2. food poisoning. I have a really irrational fear of getting sick from only certain foods or restaurants. I cannot eat Burger King at all. I don’t eat any type of “salad” (i.e. macaroni, seafood, etc.) from convenience or even grocery stores. and then there are just things I decide at the time that I can’t trust.
3. bees. I am TERRIFIED of bees. I scream and run. if I’m in a situation where I can’t run, I cry. it’s not good times.
4. three things I love- my Wurdle, the child I babysit, and vanilla chai lattes.
12. right now, I’m just kinda blah. I’m tired and ready for bed. I’m watching It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia with my friend while my boyfriend plays Gran Turismo. it’s just a laid-back night.
43. I’ve already answered this, and I’m sure there are some other things I’m good at, but I can’t honestly think of anything else I’m really talented at.