So. Who broke the tea pot? I'm not mad, I just wanna know.
I did. I broke it.
No. No you didn't. Albus?
Don't look at me. Look at Severus.
What?! I didn't break it.
Oh that's weird. How'd you even know it was broken?
Because it's sitting right in front of us and it's broken.
No it's not!
If it matters, probably not, but Horace was the last one to use it.
Liar! I don't even drink that crap!
Oh really? Then what were you doing by the tea cart earlier?
I use the wooden stirrers to push back my cuticles. Everyone knows that Pomona!
Okay let's not fight. I broke it. Let me pay for it Minerva.
No! Who broke it?!
Minerva...Filius has been awfully quiet.
[Everyone starts arguing]
[later] I broke it. I burned my hand so I punched it. I predict 10 minutes from now they'll be at each other's throats with warpaint on their faces and a pig head on a stick. Good. It was getting a little too chummy around here.
• petting every dog they see
• saying ‘yolo’ in a sarcastic way until it becomes a habit
• hurting someone by accident and laughing so hard about it that they forget to apologise
• ‘I’m not a drama queen I’m just….yeah okay I am’
• getting distracted easily when trying to do school work
• being great at giving speeches in front of the class and being very eloquent in other situations as well
• annoying friends on purpose
• throwing their dirty worn clothes on the floor after undressing
• loud singing under the shower
• being overly dramatic when they’ve caught a cold but pretending like nothing is wrong when they’ve broken several limbs, burned all their hair and nearly died because they ‘wanted to try something out’
• getting sun burned after falling asleep outside
• having too much coffee
• convincing friends doing something with them with the phrase 'Come on! It’ll be fun!’
• friends are family
• nothing is impossible and therefore everything must be tried
• being able to accomplish anything as soon as they’re excited about it
Ok but hear me out:
What we really need is a Harry Potter TV show.
Season 1 will be all about the founders, their youth, how they met each other how they founded Hogwarts and the drama with Salazar Slytherin.
Season 2 will be loads of additional characters during the first centuries of the school and just a lot of regular Hogwarts stuff BECAUSE WE ALL WANT MORE OF THAT. AND THEN
Season 3 will show all of our favourite professors attending Hogwarts and give us loads of information about their backgrounds and THEN FINALLY IN
Season 4 we will move on to THE MARAUDERS AGE. Young James. Young Sirius. Young Remus. Young Peter. Young Lily. Young everyone-we-love.